Chapter 21

Chapter 21

Eren's POV

     "MEL YOU'RE DEAD!" (y/n) shouted. I still couldn't believe it. When she opened the box, it took off her arm and replaced it with a new one. Wait- she just shouted at Mel. What did Mel do?

     "I have so many questions! What happened to your arm?! What did Mel do?! What was in the box?!"

     I waited for my response. (Y/N) looked back down at her arm. She then grabbed a piece of paper off her desk. She handed it to Levi. The second Levi touched it though, it turned to ashes. (Y/N) looked shocked. I probably did too.
"To anwser your questions," She looked at me.

     "When I opened the box, there were instructions telling me how to build this arm." She held up her robotic arm.

     "I was confused, but built it. I then drifted off to sleep, and was taken away by Mel and that guy named Hayden. They cut my arm off so that the veins and bones were the only things left. I then replaced my arm." She explained. I felt so bad for not being there. I ran up to her and hugged her. She hugged back, which I was happy about, but Levi was not looking happy. I smiled and just to have fun, I kissed (y/n) on the cheek. (Y/N) looked so shocked, she didn't even see Levi coming. He walked up to her and kissed her on the lips and looked at me. I felt so... Weird... My two crushes just kissed... (Y/N)'s eyes were the size of pepperoni, and her jaw was dropped open. It started to get awkward.

     "Now," Levi started. "Let's go punish Mel," He walked out of the room, (y/n) and I hesitantly following behind. We saw her, she was training when it was our day off. She really wants Levi. Levi walked outside and (y/n) stopped me from following. Levi started to be nice to her, then brought her inside. (Y/N) and I were pretending to have a small snack. Mel gave (y/n) a dirty look, then skipped alongside with Levi. They headed down to Erwin's office, and before they could say a thing, Levi tied Mel up. They both sent her to court, where we decided if Mel and Hayden should live or not.

     The head of the three divisions, Darius Zackly, sat above us all. He then began.

     "Mel and Hayden, they're here because of attempting to kill (y/n), and in the process, cutting one of her limbs off." he boomed. All eyes were on (y/n). She waved with her robotic arm in a way that showed all of the perks of the arm and showed as much off as possible, but still being polite. There were gasps from all around the room. It was also a way for (y/n) to say 'Yes, that is correct,' without talking. Smart. He then moved on.

     "Anyone want to stand up for them?" Then, a group of boys stood up. They jumped down to the stand (y/n) and I was on.

     "They probably tried to kill (y/n) for a reason." one of them says while circling (y/n).

     "I know the story. (Y/N)'s parents were killed by people. They were trying to kill them because," he cut off short. He whispered something in (y/n)'s ear. Her eyes went wide. Her jaw dropped.

     "HE WOULDN'T HAVE!" she screamed.

     "Heh, you know what else he did?" one of them asked, still circling her. He then whispered something else in her ear. She fell over. She started to cry. I was so confused, but couldn't help but to feel sorry for her.

     "Will someone tell me what's going on?" Darius boomed once again. One of the boys stepped forward.

     "(Y/N)'s dad... Is a murderer, a drug addict, and most importantly a slut,"

     Jaws dropped. (Y/N) was crying on the ground. And Mel had a shit-eating grin on her face.

•≈•≈•≈•≈•≈•≈•≈•≈•≈•≈•≈•≈•≈•≈•≈

A/N: Idk I felt like updating today.

I'm thinking of ending it soon, because of new book ideas.

It'll be a ending you can walk away with though. (if ya know what I mean)

┬┴┬┴┤ ͜ʖ ͡°) ├┬┴┬┴

-Kat