Chapter 4

Chapter 4

Narrator's POV

     (Y/N) started with a house. She decided to make it surrounding the pond. She worked all through the night with a vision in mind. When the sun rose, the floor was done and the walls were starting to form. There were two bedrooms, a bathroom, a living room and a kitchen. The house in all was huge. (Y/N) decided to take a break. She took a three hour nap then started to work again. The whole time she was working, only four titans tried to attack her. All of them dissolved after stepping in the water. About halfway through the day, you decided to take a break. (Y/N) was very hungry, so she walked through the forest looking for fruit.

     (Y/N)'s mother only brought back fruit once every year, and even then she only brought one mango or one coconut. She always surprised you when she did, she would just go out to hunt titans like any other day, but bring back a mango or coconut. The other thing you loved about fruit was the variety. Peaches, mangos, lemons- ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°), bananas- there were so many! Your thoughts were interrupted when you came across a mango tree. You had the biggest grin on your face and immediately started to climb it. (Y/N) picked all the mangos and put them in her hand-made basket. You looked around. Nothing but fruit trees. You beamed and wandered along gathering all the fruit in sight. You ate a few mangos, then got back to work.

Levi's POV

     The mission is a week from today. I, (being the smart person that I am), am already prepared. I was in my office when I heard a knock on the door.

     "Name and business," I said in my regular boring tone.

     "Um, Eren.. D-do you want to t-train with the rest of us?" He stuttered

     "I don't see why not," and with that, I was walking with Eren to train. Eren was so awkward. Around me at least. Besides the fact that I kicked him eighteen times in the face, I don't see what's wrong with me. When we got there, everyone had a partner they were practicing hand-to-hand combat with.

     "Looks like you're my partner," I say to Eren. I could see the nervousness in his face. I gave him a 'Tch' and we got in our fighting stances. He made the horrible mistake of trying to punch my face, but I happily dodged and elbowed him to the ground. I could tell he wasn't going to give up that easy. He kept on throwing punches and kicks at me, and I dodged all of them. Soon, he was on the ground and could barely move anymore. I gave him another 'Tch' and walked away.

ťťťťťťťťťťťťťťť

A/N: It's a slow start, but Reader~chan, Levi and Eren will meet soon.

I promise.

It was a bit of a boring chapter but you need to learn the details some way!

Thanks so much for reading! It means a lot!

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ *:•♥

-Kat