Chapter 6

Chapter 6

(Y/N)'s POV

Time skip to five days later...

I was finished with my house! I was so proud of myself! I even finished furniture and everything! I'm currently in the kitchen making a fruit salad. It started to rain. Ofcourse. I sat down at my kitchen table. This was the happiest i've been since I saw that mango tree in the forest. Come to think of it, that wasn't so long ago. I was just a happy person. I'm a quick worker, too!

My wonderful lunch was soon ruined by shouting coming from outside. Ugh. When will those titans ever learn. I opened a window to look at it dissolving. What? There was no titan. I started to become a little scared. I walked outside. I heard something talking. Then I saw it. People. One with raven black hair with an undercut, and the other with messy brown hair. *Snap.* I really need to stop stepping on sticks. I quickly hid behind a tree.

"L-Levi what was T-that," one of them said, obviously terrified. At the same time, a titan came running towards us. The two just ran stupidly farther in the forest. 'Now is my chance' I thought. I tripped them both.

"Eep! W-who are you," the one with brown hair stuttered, still terrified.

"I should be asking you that," I said with no hesitation, in a monotone voice, trying to sound badass. The three of us just stood there in silence.

"I'm Levi. Humanity's strongest soldier." The one with black hair said, obviously pissed off that I tripped him. He had this look of pure disgust on his face. I smirked at him.

"I'm Eren." the boy with brown hair stated, less terrified.

"Follow me. I live around here. I can give you guys a shower then you can tell me more about why you're here." I started to walk in the direction of my house and they followed.

"Take off your filthy boots," I ordered. I didn't want my new (f/c) floors to become muddy. Eren did as I said and Levi just gave me this look. He took off his boots after. I walked inside and sat on my couch.

"Where's the shower brat," He demanded. I pointed to the door that leads to the pond in the middle of the house and he walked in. The guy with brown hair just stood there.

"What's your name?" He asked.

"(Y/N)"

ťťťťťťťťťťťťťťť

A/N: Probably the most interesting chapter so far.

(Definitely the most interesting chapter)

More chapters like this coming up!

(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ <3

-Kat