Chapter 15

Chapter 15

(Y/N)'s POV

A girl with brown/orange hair walked up to me.

"Levi is mine. Don't touch him and I won't have to hurt you." The strange girl then disappeared in her crowd of boys, leaving me dumbfounded. I walked back to my room where I saw the girl again. She was walking with a boy with dark, straight hair, but it was still messy. I quickly went in my room and listened to them from the door.

"I could do that." He said.

"Ugh, I don't care what you do, I just want to hear her scream." The girl said, annoyed. I was scared at this point. I started to walk out of my room, but there was no hall anymore. It was all black. I took a step and fell into the blackness.

I woke up, shocked. I was scared. I sighed when I realized it was just a dream. I walked outside where I looked at the sky from outside on my balcony. There were thousands of stars, scattered throughout the sky.

"They say that the stars spin around and around," I heard a voice from behind me. Levi.

"Is that true?" I asked, shocked.

"Apparently" he replied. I could tell he didn't believe it either. He stood next to me, looking at the stars. I decided not to tell him about my dream, he might know the girl. He ruffled my hair and told me I need more sleep. He reminded me of an older brother at this point, but not as close. He walked back into his room. It was the time he left that I realized his hand was on mine the whole time. What I didn't realize were jealous eyes were watching the whole time. I started to blush. I heard a door close from downstairs. I shook it off and went back inside to fall into a deep sleep.

I saw the girl. Levi's hands were around her waist. She was looking up to him with wonder in her eyes. She looked over at me and smiled. I guess I was the only one that noticed Levi's more-than-usual bored face. I rolled my eyes and walked away. I was punched by someone with brown, messy, yet stiff and straight hair. His appearance looked scary. He threw another fist at me which I happily dodged. I kicked his shin and he fell over. I started to run outside. He followed. He ran up to me attempting to punch my face. I dodged and grabbed his hair, then kneeing his head leaving him knocked out. I left to be greeted by a worried Levi. You couldn't tell he was, but I knew. We decided to talk about it inside, but once again there was no inside. I fell into blackness before waking up.

It was morning when I woke up. I walked outside in the mess hall to eat breakfast. What I saw was unbelievable. There, was the same girl in my dream. She was glaring at me. She stood up and walked to me.

"Levi is mine. Don't touch him and I won't have to hurt you." She then disappeared in a crowd of boys like she did in the dream. I then walked back to my room. I saw her again with the same boy having the same conversation about hurting someone. The dream was real.

•≈•≈•≈•≈•≈•≈•≈•≈•≈•≈•≈•≈•≈•≈•≈

A/N: The pic up top is of the girl

This chapter is important! (More than the others) and I was super excited to write this

Thanks so much for 200 reads! It means more than you think!

Also happy birthday to andiDAcrazyNeko!

ƪ(˘⌣˘)ʃ

-Kat