Chapter 14

Chapter 14

(Y/N)'s POV

After the long process of teaching Jean how to bake bread, I started to walk to my room. I was stopped by Levi.

"(Y/N), meet me in my office." And that was all he said. I was obviously confused, but I decided to go anyway. I was definitely more comfortable with Levi than I was with... almost everyone else but Eren. I felt very close to the two. I knocked on the office door.

"Name and business," he commanded.

"It's me, idiot," I replied. The door opened. I walked in. Levi sat down behind his desk and I took a seat from the corner of the room after closing the door.

"What do you need?" I asked him, bored.

"You should respect me more, I could kick you out at any time." He reminded me.

"I should, but I know you won't. You even told me that you would stand up for me if I didn't make it. Anyway what did you need?" He let out a long sigh.

"As much as I hate to say it, Erwin thinks you're as good as me or even better." I smirked at this, because Eren and I always thought I was better.

"How do I ask this... Would you like to be corporal with me?" It was weird wording, but I knew exactly what he meant.

"Yes," I replied simply. Levi nodded.

"Alright, pack your things up, you're moving rooms," Levi ordered.

"Eh?!" I was confused and blushing a deep shade of red. I knew he didn't mean we were sharing a room, but I couldn't get the thought out of my head.

"You heard me." He repeated. With that I left to pack my things. I noticed Eren on the other side of the door, and I think he noticed my blush.

"What was that about?" He asked.

"I'm being corporal with Levi!" I happily responded. It then hit me that I didn't know which room I was moving onto.

"Which room Levi?" I asked. He replied with a muffled 'The room next to mine before I walked off to pack my things, dragging Eren with me to help me. Once me and Eren were packed, we moved to the room next to Levi's. It was a huge room with a queen sized bed and a balcony. I was taken away at the view the balcony held. Me and Eren were looking off the balcony when Levi came in my room. He pulled me back inside where he showed me the closet, my master bathroom and a door that lead directly to his room. I then set up my desk and put all my notebooks, sketchpads, Etc. on the desk. I decided to take a nap on my bed. It was so comfy I fell in a deep sleep the second I lay on the bed.

•≈•≈•≈•≈•≈•≈•≈•≈•≈•≈•≈•≈•≈•≈•≈

A/N: I just got an amazing idea for the story!!!

I think this story will continue forever.

I'm so excited!

Till the next chapter!

(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ

-Kat