Chapter 1

Chapter 1

Narrator's POV

     Ever since you were little, you lived beyond the walls. In fact, you were born beyond the walls. For the first years of your life, you were protected by your parents. When you were three, though, that all changed when you saw something no one should ever see.

     You were 16 now, living in the same boring house since you were little. You decided to go outside and kill titans. You put on a tank top and shorts and put on the annoying straps and equipment needed for the 3DMG. Soon, you got to work. You were outside slaying titans, but there was an interruption. You heard voices. Not human. They were deep and almost sad sounding. Your curiosity took hold of you and soon, you wandered off. You found a clearing in the woods where you saw two titans talking. They were having a pleasant conversation in which you wanted to join, but you couldn't. Or could you? You walked closer. Then, you froze. You stepped on a stick. *Crack!* 

'Should I talk to them!? I should try.' you thought.

"Um.. Heh.... Hai!..." Your voice was shaking. The titans just stared. You knew you could kill them, but you didn't. You decided to run. You didn't know where yet, but you ran.

ťťťťťťťťťťťťťťť

A/N: Is that a good start? First fanfic so I need criticism.

Anyway thanks so much for reading! (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ ✧゚・: *ヽ(◕ヮ◕ヽ)

It was kinda short but whatever. 

See ya in the next chapter!

-Kat