Chapter 7

Chapter 7

Levi's POV 

     I was almost done with my bath. This (y/n) girl was really nice for letting us stay, but the only problem was that the rest of the Special Operations Squad doesn't have a clue where me and Eren are. I got out of the... Pond. I grabbed a towel hanging on the wall and my clothes. I walked out of the room wrapped in the towel. I walked in to see (y/n) and Eren having a conversation.

"(Y/N). Clean these." I threw my clothes at (y/n) who was blushing even though I had a towel on. With that, she grabbed Eren's jacket walked in another room. Eren was sitting on the couch being awkward. Typical Eren. It was cute sometimes though. I sat next to him on the couch. Apparently (y/n) wasn't the only one blushing. I rolled my eyes. We sat there in silence for about thirty minutes. (Y/N) finally walked in with my cloths and Eren's jacket. She threw the clothes at us then walked in the other room. She came back with three bowls. He handed each of us a bowl. She started eating. Me and Eren just looked at each other.

"Eat." She said, her mouth full of... whatever this is. I took a bite. It was the best thing I ever had. (Besides tea.) It was very sweet. I saw Eren take a bite. His eyes lit up. He was probably thinking the same thing i'm thinking.

Eren's POV

Whatever this stuff is, it's the best food i've ever had. It was sweet- just the way I like things.

"(Y/N), what is this! It tastes amazing!" I exclaimed.

"Don't tell me you've never had fruit before," She looked at us with a look I couldn't identify. She looked... Confused?

"Nope. This is the first time. I usually have soup, a potato, or bread for all my meals." I stated. Levi nodded his head in agreement.

"I don't know what to say. You've been missing out." She started. "While you're here, I will make the best food you've laid eyes on!" She stood up like she was giving a motivational speech. It was convincing, i'll give her that. Once we were done eating, (y/n) asked us a series of questions.

"Why are you here?" She asked.

"We were on a expedition." I replied.

"What's that?"

"It's where the scouts go outside the walls to fight titans in hopes to learn more about them."

"T-the scouts?" (Y/N) managed to stutter out. I just gave her an uneasy smile, thinking I had brought back memories of lost family members or somthing like that.

And he did just that.

ťťťťťťťťťťťťťťť

A/N: Left you on a cliffhanger.

Thanks so much for reading!

\[>w<]/

-Kat