Chapter 23

Chapter 22

(Y/N)'s POV

I don't know how many more lies I can take. I'm already at my limit. One more lie and i'll-

"Her mom also did these things, until a few brave soldiers came and attempted to take them away. They died in the process." The males lied.

That's it. I'm done. I walked out of the building and got on my horse. It was the horse that I had brought from my old house. And the one I will take back there. I started full on sprinting. I got to the gates in about an hour. I demanded for them to be opened. They almost immediately recognized me and let me through. I ran out of those walls with no hesitation. Little did I know that there were two idiots chasing behind me.

Finally, I reached the forest of tall trees. I decided to slow down so my horse wouldn't be too tired.

I looked to the side to see that clearing in the forest I knew so well. It made me sick in a way. Homesick. I would be there soon enough. This was the only real home i've ever known. Back at the walls, I felt lost. I didn't belong. One more hour and I would be home.

*One hour time skip* (Author~senpai has no ideas for the ride there)

There it was. The thing I longed for so much. I left my horse and gave him an apple. I went inside. Everything looked just the way I left it. Not even any dust. I still felt homesick. This made me sad. I sat on the couch and started to sob. That's when I heard it. Voices. Was someone following me? It couldn't be. I decided to do a little cleaning, including cleaning myself. After that, I took a nap.

But you weren't alone. But Mel might've lived on. And how someone might've been following you. I stood up. I went outside to see Mel and Hayden. They were soon taken down by a female that had a resemblance to Levi. She smiled at me then gave me a kiss on the forehead. It was a motherly kiss though. And she then mouthed thank you.

My eyes cracked open. There she was. The same motherly figure. I rubbed my eyes to see if I was being delusional again, and it turned out, I was. She was gone. I heard a knock on my door. I stepped out of my bed. The woman was sitting on my couch. She looked very protective. I opened the door to see a pair of idiots. I then looked back at the couch, the woman was again, gone. I really didn't care about where she went off to, because she was nice to me. I shouldn't be afraid of her. Returning to the boys...

•≈•≈•≈•≈•≈•≈•≈•≈•≈•≈•≈•≈•≈•≈•≈

A/N:I decided to update

Reader~Chan: Are the two idiots Marco and Jean?

Author~Senpai: No, It's Connie and Sasha.

=^-.- ^=

In all seriousness, thanks so much for reading!

I'm deciding to end the story this week, because of the three-day weekend.

Don't worry, i'll make a Eren x Reader the day after.

I can also take requests.

(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ

-Kat