Chapter 23 (Final)

Chapter 23

??? POV

"(Y/N)! Why did you run away?" Eren asked (y/n) in a worried voice. She sighed.

"You and Levi have been talking about how optimistic I was, even after I told you the story of my parents deaths. It was because I respected them for raising me and taking care of me in this horrible place you call the world." (y/n) started, obviously feeling depressed. "And when that guy said that stuff, I couldn't help but to believe it. Just another example of why the world is so... Depressing." She stopped. It looked like she couldn't talk on. Eren and Levi then walked up to her at the same time and gave her a hug. Cute, I thought. She hugged both of them back, obviously. She then started to talk.

"Why did you come after me? I came here- well because of the obvious, but I was also because I was homesick."

"Maybe we were homesick too." Levi gave the first smile in a while, and that made my heart soar. I loved his smile the best about him. It looked like his... Father's.... She welcomed them back and they started to move them into their own rooms. It began to become nightfall, and the three of them, including me in the backround watched the sunset. (Y/N) wrapped her arms around both of them, being delicate with Levi because that was the arm she lost.

"I love both of you so much..." She said out loud without even thinking.

"I love both of you too," Eren and Levi said in sync. They all laughed, including me in the background. (Y/N) then looked back at me and smiled. I smiled back.

"I need a moment alone, could you please go inside? I'll give you chocolate if you do~!" (Y/N) asked the boys. They didn't even give a second thought and raced inside. I then jumped down to where she was.

"I'm Levi's mother. I'm afraid he can't see me, but you can- Obviously," I explained to the girl.

"So that's who you are..." She trailed off.

"Heh, I've always wanted to have a daughter." I joked. She blushed and laughed.

"Just so you know, I will always be protecting you. Eren and your mom are also acquaintances of mine." I explained.

"Thank you so much!" She seemed happy. I then disappeared off into the night to leave her alone with those exited boys for chocolate.

I'll make sure you always feel at home. But for now, Let's take care of Mel. So that you never feel Lost, again.

•≈•≈•≈•≈•≈•≈•≈•≈•≈•≈•≈•≈•≈•≈•≈

A/N: And they lived happily ever after.

I hope you enjoyed Lost!

I will be making a new fanfic later... Maybe

I love all of you for reading! I can never thank you enough!

Also my Pintrist is Neko Wolf

♪~ ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ

-Kat