Chapter 2

Chapter 2

Narrator's POV

     You don't know how long you've been running-more than a day at least- but the titans weren't chasing you so you knew you could stop. You left the sequoia* forest about an hour ago, and you came across a new biome. It was very green and had a variety of plants. You sat down at the bottom of a tree.

     You spent the rest of the day weaving a basket. Your mother showed you how to do it when you were little, it was the only thing you could to to be helpful. You can't believe you still remember. You started collecting interesting plants in the basket. You walked deeper in the 'forest' and nearly dropped the basket full of plants. You saw something you thought only existed in the wildest stories. There, you saw a arch made of stone by mother nature herself, with a great waterfall streaming off the top. You ran under the arch to see mountains about 70 feet high surrounding a small pond in the center. It reminded you of a huge room, but with no ceiling and no door- just a doorway. Ideas started flowing in you head of what you could make of this, but your thoughts were soon interrupted by loud footsteps from behind.

     You had little gas left, so you stupidly ran to the pond. The titan took a step forward into the waterfall with a huge grin. To your surprise, the titan started to scream an unbearable sound. You covered your ears and shook your head at the sound. Then, it stopped. You looked up. The titan was... dissolving? Another titan started to run towards the waterfall. It stepped in the water and also started dissolving. What was going on? All you knew is that you were safe. The waterfall was big enough so that no titans could get through, and the mountains could hold off even the biggest of titans. You smirked at how lucky you were and decided to get to work on a house.

ťťťťťťťťťťťťťťť

A/N: I'm bad at explaining what i'm thinking, but the picture is it's a rainforest/jungle.

*I don't really know if it's a sequoia forest, but that's what i'm assuming because the big ass trees... I'm sorry I had to xD

Anyway thanks so much for reading! I'm planning on updating every day, but that might change to every other day later. I'll tell you if it does. 

(づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ (✿)

-Kat