Finny x Reader (lemon)

Your first couple of weeks here at the Phantomhive manor have been great, mostly because of the really cute gardener Finny. You see your mother was an angel and your father was a demon, so you are half and half. Sebastion has agreed to take you in and help you with my powers but, you were a little worried he might not be able to-

 "(Y/N)! Get over here now!" You heard Sebastions voice booming from the kitchen. You ran to the kitchen and found Bard, Finny, and Mey-rin standing in front of Sebastion with there heads down. 

"But sir, the meat would take to long to cook in the oven so I thought using a stick of dynamite might make it go faster..." Bard said. You saw Finny looking at you, that made you blush a bit. Sebastion looked over at you guys and gave you a 'don't even think about it' kind of look. You put my head down.

 After Sebastion was done scolding everyone he dismissed everyone.

"(Y/N)! Not you I need to talk to you privately." His voice was stern and rude. Finny, not obeying Sebastions orders, stood behind the wall and listened in on your conversation.

 "(Y/N), how many times do I have to tell you not to get into relationships with anyone on these grounds, you are here to learn how to control yourself, NOT to be goofing off with the gardener....is that clear?" You nodded my head a little shyly. 

"Speak louder!" When you did nothing Sebastion took out a sliver knife and cut yout dress in all the wrong places. There were some rips on the chest area of your maids dress exposing your  (C/S) boobs, he also slashed the bottom making your (F/C) lace panties very visible. 

You moved your arms all over your body trying to cover yourself up. 

"Tch....nothing I haven't seen before..." But before Sebastion was finished, Finny ran out and stood in front of you shielding me from Sebastions gaze.

 "Both of you go get cleaned up and get back to work!" Sebastion ordered, then he left. Finny was still in front of you and he didn't turn around. 

"Um.....miss (Y/N) if you don't mind could I......um...help you upstairs...?" He blushed a deep red.

 "Y-yes......p-please....." You say still shocked at what just happened. Finny didn't look at you the entire time you walked to your room, you blushed a deep crimson color of red. 

"Finny.......thank you!" You try to make conversation. 

"No problem......I can't believe he did that to you?!" Finny said in a low growl. 

Once you were in my room Finny shut and locked the door. You went behind the big changing wall and started to undress. 

"Finny there should be some maids dresses in my closet." You instructed him. 

"Um.....(Y/N) there is a problem.......all your dresses are dirty..." You sigh and remembered that you forgot to wash your dresses. 

"Really?! There is nothing?!" You say in fake surprise. 

"Yup nothing....." he said still poking around in your closet. 

"What am I going to do now?!" You say a little to yourself and a little to Finny. 

"Well....." Finny started. You poked your head out of the side. Finny lifted off his shirt and threw it over the top of the changing wall. 

"Here this should be big enough to fit you like it was a nightgown..." 

"Thank you Finny!!" You slip on his shirt and slowly walk out from behind the wall. You blush madly seeing finny without a shirt, he was so muscular for someone as skinny as him. The shirt covered your top but only went down to the bottom of your butt. Finny blushed and looked away. 

"I still can't believe he did that to you." You look down a little sadly. Then Finny walked up to you and kissed you deeply. You loved it and kissed him back.

 "I love you (Y/N)." he said seductively in your ear. 

"Hey....um.....(Y/N) can I.....?" You blush a little. He pulls the shirt on you from the bottom up, revealing your panties and bra. You were standing there in only that. He smirked and looked you up and down, then he pushed you onto the bed and climbed on top of you. You couldn't help but giggle. 

He undid his belt and pulled off his pants revealing a large bulge in his underwear. We both looked away from each other really embarrassed.

 "If I look then will you look?" Finny said turning red. 

"Okay..." You look over at Finny and nervously look down at his bulge, you felt dirty. But Finny went straight to looking at your (C/S) boobs. You blushed, Finny pulled off your bra and panties and pulled out his huge dick. 

You looked at it a little shocked seeing how it was really big for his age. Just seeing it made you wet, and Finny laughed. 

" What's so funny!" You say rudely.

 "You are so......wet....I just wanna eat you up...." He leaned down and licked you in all the right places. You moaned loudly, and as you moaned Finny grabbed your left boob and jiggled it around. You came in his mouth. 

"Mmmm.....yummy!" Finny said licking his lips, you blushed. Then he slid his long hard cock into your wet and silky walls. You moaned loudly in pain but it soon turned to pleasure. With every moan he thrusted harder and faster, and you got tighter. 

"F-f-inny.......I'm.....gonna......" You came and screamed his name. Soon after me he also gave in came in you. He layed down, and hurried his face in your chest. You  ran your fingers through his hair. 

"I love you (Y/N)." He said drifting off to sleep. 

"I love you to Finny." You yawn and fall asleep.

Note: this is my first lemon story please be kind when giving me advice. If anyone would like to give suggestions for other lemon story's please leave them in the comments below :)