Ciel x Doll Pt. 2 The Tracy's

Ciel did not want to think about Elizabeth right now. But the kiss with Doll he could not get out of his mind. The way her soft plump lips met with his just made him crave her more and more. The blush on her cheeks made her look adorable, but ciel knew somthing about Doll that would be a problem that he would have to face in the future.

But he desides to ignore that problem for now because he had an even bigger problem on his shoulders. Alois Trancy invited him for dinner, and Ciel knew he couldn't just leave Doll, so he desided to bring her along for entertainment, and also because he didn't want her alone. The thought of her running away, or him loosing her, it haunted Ciel every minute since she had been here. But what if Alois asked questions, what if he said sonthing that git her upset? Questions ran through his mind like no tomorrow until Sebastian walked into his office "My lord Doll has accepted to be entertainment for tonight's dinner as long as she is paid. But she is in costume and i have a rope we can set up during dinner. So we are all ready to leave." With a quick nod from Ciel eveyone was in the carriage ready to go.

As ciel stepped out of the carriage he could already hear the snobby little brat calling for him. "CIEL!!" Alois ran out and hugged him tightly. Sebastion offered Doll a hand as she stepped out but she silently refused wearing the stone cold face she always wore when in her costume. As she stepped out she turned everyone's attention towards her without even doing anything yet.

"Ciel who is your new friend?" Asked a confused alois. "Entertainment." He said bluntly as he looked at the girl. "Ohhhhhhhhh.....a lap dance during dinner......sounds fine to me." Alois winked at her causing her to blush and look away from both if then akwardly. Ciel felt jelousy run through his veins as he stared at the two "No she is only a tightrope Walker." Alois fake pouted but nodded in agreement.

Finaly the time came for dinner. Alois and Ciel sat at opposite sides of the long rectangular table. Sebastion and Claude were finished putting up the rope just in time for her time to walk. Ceil sat and started to eat while alois looked up hoping to get a glimpse of underneath her skirt as she walked, but to his dismay she wore tights that came all the way up to her waist so no flashing would be happening.

Doll started by just a normal walk gracefully across the rope. But once she reached the end she did a backflip and landed on the tightrope on her hands as she bended backwards into a backbend on the tightrope. Alois clapped and was gabbing to Ciel about how good she was. But once she did another backflip a loud sound could be heard. "SNAP" Doll felt herself falling as the tightrope snapped off the wall. She was falling gracefully and peacefully.

Ciel looked up just in time to see the rope snap and Dol falling down "SEBASTIAN CATCH HER!" he shouted as Sebastian leaped up into the air to catch her. The impact if him catching her wasn't a string one but one to make her pass out. Ciel looked at her over and over to make sure she was okay.

"Ciel do you have to leave so soon?!" Whined alois. Though if ciels other workers git hurt he would tell them to shake it off and get back to work, but with Doll, he felt his heart sink into his stomach as she fell. The thought of her dieing because of him, him making her work for him, made him feel disgusted with himself. "I'm sorry alois but mabey I will come back another time." With that ciel and sebastion and Doll headed back to the Phantomhive manor.

Doll was placed in her bed with a damp cloth over her face as the slept. Ciel sat on her bed watching her breathing, the way she mumbled things quitely in her sleep, the cute way she snored. Everything about her was memorizing, almost like a Snake to a flute. ( HINT HINT) Ciel just watched her sleep until he soon layed down and fell asleep next to her.

Sebastion walked in and saw them sleeping. He covered them in a blanket and smiled softly and as he shut the door he said to himself, a little amused and a little annoyed ",Young Love....."

To be Continued.....