Doll x Ciel Back Again

Doll and snake rode a carriage back to the Phantomhive Manor. The whole way doll was just staring out the window not wanting to talk to snake. "Look sweetie let's have a girl-to-girl talk here, tell me what's bothering you?.....says Emily." Doll just sighed "Remember Smile? Well.....I....um...." Doll couldn't finish her sentence. She wanted to like him, her heart told her to, but it just wasn't happening. "Oh my gosh!! My little girl has grown up so fast! If only beast was here to talk to you about eggs......that is a talk I don't want to have.......says Emily." Doll teared up at remembering her older sister who lost her purity to Black.

The carriage Finaly pulled up to the manor where Ciel and Sebastion were standing, but there was someone else behind them. As doll got out if the carriage she ignored the hand ciel offered to her. Snake got out and bowed. All of them walked in. "SEBASTION!!!!" yelled a red haired reaper. "You." Doll said coldly. "You took away MY FAMILY!!" rage inflamed her. Grell just looked at the girl "Oh yes~ I remember you! You were supposed to come with her but ......Ciel had other plans." He winked at Sebastion who kept a cold gaze. Ciel put his hand on Dolls shoulder "My lady if w-" "let me stop you right there 'SMILE'" she said completely inraged. "I DONT want to be here, but because Snake is the only one left alive.....I will stay with him....." Ciel felt his heart shatter 'She only wants to be with her family?! After everything that I have done for her she does this?!' he became angry but kept his cool. "Okay doll......"