Random Boyfriend Senario 2 (When He Kissed You)

(This will include Undertaker, Claude and William and not all of them are your boyfriend's btw)

Undertaker:

Again. You were always stuck at the office doing paperwork. Reaping was so sexist. All the guys got to have fun but not you. You sighed and finished your paperwork early along with Grell's so he could go see this Sebastian character.

William walked into your office with a stack of papers.

"Really?" You asked him annoyed.

"These aren't for you to work on. They are for Adrien Craven." You have him a strange look.

You always had liked Undertaker. He was.....Strange.....But you knew he only put on that mask when people came around. You had the same problem though. Always wearing a mask when others were around.

So you started your mission of giving him his papers. You walked through London pushing up your glasses before coming to a building that stated Undertaker on it.

Once you walked in you already heard a laugh.

"Hello there deary~ What can I do for you?".

"I have papers for you from William." You said bluntly.

"I refuse to take them until you tell me a joke." You were already prepared for this though.

"What do you get when you cross a tiger and a kitty." There was silence for a while as he thought.

"I don't know." He stated stumped.

"You get a Titty." You said that and you couldn't help smiling.

He started laughing so hard he was banging his fists on the table.

"YOU DO GET A TITTY!" after a few minutes of laughing he took the papers and landed a soft kiss on your cheek.

"You really should come over more often." He smiled and walked away.

Claude:

You worked in the Phantomhive Manor. You were the new maid. A better one than Mey-rin that is. But your boyfriend worked for the person your master hated the most.

But today you got to see him. Your masters would be having tea. So of course you were excited. You put your hair into (F/H) and put on a (P/C) dress.

After a few minutes you finaly got into the carriage. Sebastian sitting next to you and Ciel infront

"No lovy dubby stuff in my presents please." He stated you pulled up to the Trancy Manor.

"Yes, my lord."

"That's my line..." Sebastian said.

"No you are one hell of a butler. I'm just an idiot who fell in love with a demon." They both snickered at that. Even Ciel had a small smile on his face.

Soon enough the door opened and you were second to last to get out. Cluade smiled sinisterly at ciel but then kindly at you.

"Hello Claude."

"Hello (Y/N)."

There was an akward silence.

"Hannah will be making tea. The rest of us will stay out of your twos way unless called."

The two children nodded and walked off. As soon as they left sight you hugged Claude.

"I miss you."

"I miss you too...."

Sebastian stood there. And said. "When will you tell her?"

You knew what they were talking about. The day you would deside to sell your soul. Or the day that you would die.

"She won't..."

"You don't know that..."

Silence. You sighed and pulled Claude to the garden leaving Sebastian behind. You grabbed his collar and kissed him. You first kiss.

William:

Underneath that cold shell was a great man. You knew it. Yet he wouldn't admit it. You sighed as you went through records organizing them. Because Grell left his paperwork to you, you were WAY behind schedule.

It was almost midnight when William walked in.

"Your shift is over."

"I need to finish this."

Without another word he walked over and started helping you organize the records. You sighed and let him. Another hour went by until you were done. Just one more you needed.

Let's just say you couldn't reach the top shelf. William saw this and took you by your hips and lifted you up.

You smiled.

"Thank you."

He blushed a little.

"My pleasure."

He smiled and kissed you ever so lightly

"No more overtime....I don't want to be repeonsible for you to get exhaustion. And next time make Grell do his own work."