Sebastion x Reader (Not a Lemon)

You were walking around London. You were a demon yes, but one who had eaten just a day ago, so you weren't looking for any trouble.

Sebastion and Ciel were in a carriage to get some things for Ciel. You stopped at a store window were you saw a cute cat necklace with a face. "Awe how cute......" you said. You didn't want it but it was a pretty necklace .

"Yes, it is a nice necklace." You heard a strong and familiar voice say. You turned around and smiled remembering this same man from a circus you once went to with your master. "Hello there sir, weren't you in the circus?" You said a little curious. "Yes for a while. But that was only for my master." You chuckled.

He smiled and bowed "My name is Sebastian. May I ask yours?" You smiled "(Y/N), (Y/N) (L/N!" You said returning a bow. He looked at you as his expression hardened "Would you like to work with us?" You also became having a cold expression yourself. "What's in it for me.?" "You can have whatever you want, your time will be consumed....you will.never be board." You nodded. "It's a deal." You said and held your hand out to him. He firmly shook it and smiled.

(A/N) I'm sorry for it being so short I'm just running out of ideas.....