Claude x Human!Reader (Mating Season)

( @EchonightNightlight5 suggested this! Thank you for the suggestion, so here you go my lovely reader! Also...I'm bad at tagging and have no idea if I did that right. Let me know in the comments if I did that right. )

Horrible.

This day had been absolutely horrible.

You looked over at your friend Ceil Phantomhive with a really upset look on your face.

You were much older than him. Around in your early 20's, and could easily decline his offer.

But'cha didn't. (Anyone get that reference?)

You sighed and looked down at your lap.

"How long will I have to work there?" You said fixing up your new maids dress.

"For as long as we can get information on him." Ceil said sipping his tea.

He had chosen you to infiltrate the Trancy Manor and get information on him as you worked there.

You sighed.

Just the thought of working for the little twat was enough to make your blood boil.

Why did you accept this horrid offer?

Because he was Ceil Phantomhive after all. And he was the Queen's Guard Dog.

You looked over at Sebastian knowing about their little contract.

"Please tell me that I will not be working with Claude." you sighed.

"Unfortunately Miss. You will." Sebastian said walking over to take the tray of sweets from Ceil.

You just nodded and looked down at your lap once again.

'What have I gotten into?' You thought.

~Time Skip that brings you by Thomson, Timber, and Canterbury~

You walked up to the Trancy Manor with a large leather suitcase. You set it down beside you and gently knocked on the door waiting for a response.

It took a couple of minutes, by the door did open. And there stood in front of you that man you knew was after your master.

Claude.

"Hello Ms.(L/N)." He said in a very monotoned voice.

"Hello there sir." You smiled.

Something was odd about Claude though. You have heard descriptions about him from Ceil and have seen him in pictures drawn by Sebastian to show you what he looks like.

His normally slicked hair was a bit messy, and a very very faint bit of pink could be seen plastered from one cheek over the bridge of his nose to the other.

"Please come in and make yourself comfortable. I will get Your Highness." He said walking off.

You put down your suitcase thinking that maybe he was just having a rough day.

~Time Skip brings you by Hannah cutting roses for Claude.~

A few days had passed since you started to work here at the Trancy Manor.

Everything seemed okay. There were just some rules. To keep you safe from the little brat that was Alois.

But, today you wouldn't see him, because you were cleaning the library and he was asleep in his bedroom with a cold.

You dusted each shelf the best that you could. And you cleaned off each book.

You then would place it back into the shelf and repeat the process.

The reason that they actually let you work here as a human, was because of one special ability you had.

You weren't incredible. But you weren't horrible either.

You had a sort of sixth sense about certain things. If there was a bad decision made, you would feel goosebumps, if someone was lying you would also feel goosebumps.

And that was very helpful to people who do business like Alois. So you were hired as a maid in the meantime.

You stood on the very tips of your toes to grab the next book. But unexpectedly you felt a pair of strong arms snake around your waist.

You shivered and turned to see Claude nuzzling his face into your neck.

Now his face was pink, and his hair was very messy.

His clothes weren't ironed and were wrinkly. And his glasses were on the table beside you.

"Claude!" You shouted trying to kick him off of you. "What are you doing?!"

"Hush (Y/n)...," he said quietly. "I don't need to explain myself to a human such as yourself.

You scoffed and felt offended. But soon a pair of cold lips trailed around your neck and you felt yourself getting goosebumps.

Bad decision.

You turned to look at him. He was panting a bit.

It was quiet, but still there.

Your face turned red while his stayed pink.

"Explain." You said. "Now."

Claude just rolled his eyes and held your arms down beside you.

"Its that time of the year...," He whispered kissing your neck once again. (No not a man period.)

You shivered a bit.

"Mating season..." You shivered a bit and felt him hum against the crook of your neck.

"Correct." He whispered before shoving you against the wall of books in front of you.

(Oh~ Should I do a part 2 and make it a lemon? Just a warning. My writing got better, but my awkwardness when writing lemons hasn't...so...I will stroll write one if you want me to! Just don't expect it to be good. XD. Alright! See ya my lovely weaboos!))