Sebastian X Angela pt. 3

The morning after Angela woke up with her vision blurry at first. Angels and Demons did not need any sleep, yet here she was feeling a bit...tired. When she sat up she noticed her clothes were scattered around on the floor. Her eyes widened and she lifted the blanket up to block any intruders from seeing her chest. 

"Ah, good morning." Sebastian said in his usual cold tone. Angela looked over at him and rubbed her eyes. 

"...Good morning Sebastian. Do you know the time?" Angela wanted to know how long she had been asleep. Sebastian just kept fixing his suit. 

"Two o'clock I believe." He said and looked down at his pocket watch. "Yes, two o'clock." Angela's eyes widened and she quickly started to gather her clothes. 

"Why did you not wake me up? What about the young lord? What will happen? I mean...I am late am I not?" Angela was worried. But Sebastian just rolled his eyes and gave a demonic smirk. 

"No, you are just fine Angela. It is two o'clock in the morning." Sebastian turned and walked over to her. He picked up her discarded clothes and threw them into a hamper inside his closet. He then slid her a pile of new clothes for her to wear. 

"Sometimes Sebastian. I really wish to punch you." She sighed and kept the blanket over her. Sebastian without being told, turned away and just shined his pocket watch. 

"Is that a threat?" He asked, almost a bit more playful than his normal tone. 

"Are you scared that I will win?" Angela said a bit cockily. She stood up and started putting on her new clothes. 

"I believe we will have the same results as before, seeing as I would win and you would loose." He turned once she tapped his shoulder,  a signal that he should turn around. He turned. 

"Well I will be off then to tend to the garden." She said turning away from Sebastian. "Knowing Finny, he will have it ruined by morning." She laughed a little at this and walked out of his bedroom. And Sebastian was left to his own thoughts. 

Angela walked into the garden and looked around. With a watering can in her right hand, she used her left to push aside the plants and gently pour a gracious amount of water into the pot. 

While she was doing this Sebastian was cleaning the kitchen and getting all the ingredients ready and chopped for Bard to somehow mess it up again. 

But while both did these tasks they had one thing on their mind, each other. Was it wrong? Was it too right? Would people find out? Who knew...? 

((Hello everyone! I'm sorry that this was so short! That's because I am going back and re-writing all my old work to make it better! I hope this knew chapter is satisfying enough. I also will be going back and changing the story to this Sebastian and Angela series so please when you see a update feel free to re-read it. I also have other works out there like Diabolik Lovers One Shots, Tokyo Ghoul One shots, and others like that. I'm also starting a new one shots series from another Anime that just got its season 3! So keep your eyes out for that! That's all my lovely Weaboos and I will see you all in the updated chapters!))