Sebastion x Angela Part 1

It was a dark and stormy night. Lightning crashed and thunder pounded near the Phantomhive manor. After Ash landers was killed there was a difficulty with the consumption of Ceil's soul. So he was still alive. Because the queen was sorry she rebuilt London and the manor after the fire. Ceil was in his study with Sebastian and a loud bang erupted from the door. At first everyone thought it was thunder but the baning got louder and louder "BAM! BAM! BAM!" Ceil rubbed his temples and looked at Sebastion "Go see who is making that very annoying noise!" "Yes my lord!" Sebastion bowed and walked down the large stairs that welcomed people in when they entered the manor. Sebastion got to the door and opened it. A big gush of wind came and made the woman's dress fly to the side. Sebastion seeing it was a woman standing in the pouring rain he immediately let her in. "Madam please come in you will get sick!" The woman's white umbrella covered her face and hair. She entered the room, with ceil standing at the top if the staircase. "Who may you be?" He asked in his usual stern voice. The woman undid the umbrella folding it back up revealing her face. It was angela. "Sebastion restrain her NOW!!" 

Sebastion did as he was told and pulled her arms behind her back so it looked like she was handcuffed. "It's very not nice to see you again ANGELA!!!!" said ciel. Everyone ran out Mey-rin, Bard, Tanaka, and Finny who stared at her with love and hate red in his eyes. "H-how are you alive?" Asked a surprised Sebastian. "You killed Ash....not me....I am alive but I came here to thank you!" Angela said in her sweet little voice.  "Thank us?!" Said a confused ciel. "Yes, you see ash was always a part of me but he always could take control of my part if the body. Once you killed him you set me free.....thank you!" Everyone looked in shock at her story. "Sebastion get her a maids uniform I'm sure mey-rin has a spare!" Sebastion looked up confused "Master are you sure you want her working here?" "Do not question me! Go get her somthing to wear!" Angela smiles and followed Sebastian to the servants quarters.

Sebastion once out if sight from everyone pinned her up against a wall "Look if you try to hurt my master his soul isn't the only one that will be eaten..." Angela looked at him with a stupid grin "Understood!' she said. Sebastion then led her to the woman's part of the quarters. Sebastion walked to Mey-rins closet and pulled out a maids uniform "You will start tomorrow by doing laundry, waxing the floors and drying the quickly, then to clean the study.... understand?" Angela looked happy "Yes I understand....and sebastion I know our kinds are not the best of friends but we should at least make the most if it by being nice to each other!" Sebastion shit her a glare "The only reason I haven't already killed you is because of my master, so don't get cocky." With that Sebastian left the room with only the clacking noise of his shoes on the ground. 

The next morning Angela woke up and got dressed in her maids uniform, she walked out into the ballroom where everyone was lined up and ready for orders from Sebastian. "Okay, today Mey-rin is to clean the floors and do dusting in the study, Bard will make dinner NOT using his flamethrower, finny will tend to the roses and water and moe the pawn, and angela will do the laundry. Understood?" Everyone solutes and said in unison "Yes sir!" Everyone got to work immediately.

Angela grabbed the laundry and started to wash it. 'Wow, Sebastian is handsome!' she thought 'No I can't think like that.....I can't!'