Ciel x Reader Why so Blue?

You were Ms.(F/N) (L/N), air to your father's company. Your mother had died at a young age and your father was currently ill.

Your father desired it was good for you to socialise with other people because you were mostly the ani-social type. So he set up a meeting for you to meet Ciel Phantomhive. You sighed at the idea.

"I'm fine reading my books father I don't need to go anywhere."

"Nonesense (F/N)!! You are going to meet him and that is final."

You let out a small groan and got your stuff to leave. You walked out and got into the horse drawn carriage that would take you to a place you so desperately did not want to go.

Finally you pulled up Infront of an Estate as big as the one at your own. A man in black opened the door and helped you out. "Hello Ms.(L/N), Lord Ciel is waiting in the game room for you with a cup of tea."

"Thank you." You said quietly as he brought you up the stairs to the game room. You shyly walked in seeing a darts board, a few board games, card games, pool and other kinds of games all set out.

"Hello (F/N), My name is Ciel Phantomhive head of the Phantomhive Manor and owner of the Funtom compony. It is very nice to meet you." He offered a small bow.

You gave a small curtsie and nodded your head as if to say the same back to him. "Please come sit. He motioned for a chair Infront of him.

You nodded and sat down at the table with a chess set up. "Care to play?" "Not at all" you responded .

After a while of chess you ended up in a Stalemate and tied. "Wow I have to say I'm impressed that you were able to do that." He said cocky.

"Well I have been playing against myself for a long time." You replyed with your head down and fingers folded.

"May I ask something?" He said with his tone of voice starting to calm.

"Yes."

"Why so Blue?"

(To Be continued...)