Ciel x Reader Lemon (Maid's Dress)

Yes, it is time once again for a lemon...But just a warning, I'm not good at lemons, as you can tell from all of my previous ones, so...good luck. And also, Ciel and the reader are going to be a bit older in this story...cuz like...no 14 year old sex here!

Of course when you have a hormonal 16 year old girl, soon to be 17 working for a hormonal 16 year old boy of high status and good looks, you would expect something to happen.

But yet, that wasn't the case. At least...not yet. Yes, you would have the occasional wet dream of the young blueish haired boy, but that was completely normal...at least from what Mey-rin told you.

Having worked at the Phantomhive Manor since you and Ciel were both 13 years old, you had both grown to know each other, and both had grown.

Ciel had noticed your face going from cute and little, to now more soft and sophisticated. He noticed your curves, now no longer as flat as before. He noticed more and more of the little things about you, that slowly broke down his walls, and that would slowly make him realize just how much he actually stared at you through the day.

And you had noticed how his soft features became more strong and chiseled. You noticed how his shoulders broadened and how his chest was strong, no matter what he was doing or where he was doing it. And he always had that stern look on his face, the one that would make you melt just by looking into his eye.

But of course you knew about the contract...you knew what was behind that eye patch...all of the servants did, it was just something you didn't talk about together.

But both of you had noticed these things about each other. Not to mention the tension between the two of you. Both of you would find yourselves in your rooms late at night trying to release the tension from between you, and between your legs. But it was never enough.

"(Y/n)," Sebastian called.

"Yes Sebastian?" You said tilting your head and looking over at the butler dressed in jet black.

"Tonight before the young lord goes to bed, please clean up his room. We will be busy on a mission all day today and won't be able to get to chores, but do expect us back before dinner time." Sebastian smiled just a bit.

"So...when would you like me to clean his room?" You asked a bit confused.

"Just after dinner, so while he is bathing his room will be cleaned." Sebastian said and grabbed his coat.

"Yes sir!" You smiled.

Sebastian had come to your room that morning, so you were still in that nightgown. But of course you and Mey-rin had the same kind of dress. Working as a maid in the same house meant that you had to wear the same outfit, but your skirt was a bit shorter and to your knees and you didn't wear the bonnet or the frills along the shoulders of the sleeves.

But just as Sebastian had said, they were gone all day long. And you sighed and spent the day cleaning with no sign of the young master anywhere.

"So," Bard began. "When are you and Ciel gonna get down and dirty aye?"

You basically jumped and your face went red.

"Wh-what do you mean by that! How could you say something like that?!" You asked with your face burning red.

"I'm just saying...that to cut the tension between you two would take much more than a knife." Bard laughed. You just blushed and shook your head trying to brush off What bard just said to you.

It felt liked days until the young lord finally came back. You served him dinner and smiled sweetly at him, only to get a nod and a wave to dismiss you. But he didn't want you to go. It was just a habit he had. But he did want to see you. After a long day like that, being with someone his age would just be so much better for him. But what he didn't know, was that the two of you would be spending much closer and more personal times together soon.