Sebastion x Angela Part 2

~ Sebastian's P.O.V~ 

 As I left angela to go wake the young lord I started to daydream. It was silly thinking a demon like me could love an angel.....or was it. 'How can I tell my mind I can not be with her when my heart has already made up its mind' I thought. I decided that this was not good so I piled as much work on myself as I could. 

                   ~Reader P.O.V~

Angela very quickly finished her laundry and hung it up to dry. She didn't know what to do next so she walked down the hallway trying to find someone. That's when she hear the bang. She quickly ran to the kitchen where Sebastian was scolding Bard for blowing up the kitchen . I walked in slowly. "now who exactly is going to clean this mess up?!" Sebastion said agervated. "I w-" angela cut off Bard. "I'll do Sebastian!" Sebastion eyed Angela but soon nodded and walked out if the room.

In under a few seconds the kitchen looked good as new.  jaw dropped and looked at her shocked. Angela giggles "I'm just one heavenly maid!" With that she left and chased down the hall after Sebastian. But she had no idea why. 

"Can I help you Ms.Blanc?" Says Sebastian in his cold and stern voice. Angela smiles and says happily"I've finished cleaning the kitchen and doing the laundry!" Sebastion looks at her "Very good......There is nothing else to do so please follow me..." Sebastian started down the hallway. "Yes sir!" Follows behind him.

Sebastion led her to her room where he walked in and reached in the closet. He pulled out the outfit that she whipped him in and her whip.Angela turned as white as her hair.

"Angela?" Asked Sebastian. Angela shook her head waking herself up and looked at sebastion. "I believe this belongs to you." He hands her the outfit and whip. Angela takes it and thanks Sebastian. She held the white and black costume in her hands and went to her room. She shut the door and locked it. She took out a large wooden trunk and shoved the outfit and whip into it and locked it. 

About a half an hour later Sebastian knocked on Angela's door and walked in, where he saw angela sitting on her bed. He came in and say next to her. "Angela? I need to tell you somthing..." Sebastian said in a tone angela had never heard him talk in. "Yes, Sebastian?"  To Angela's surprise Sebastian actually blushed "I love you..." angela flushed pink. There was a long silence between the two. Sebastion put his knuckle under her chin and leaned into a passionate kiss which angela soon returned.

Sebastion lightly pushed her down onto the bed and climbed ontop of her not breaking the kiss. Even though Sebastian has done this with many girls angela was the only one that actually ment somthing to him. He made it so she was laying on the bed and his legs where on either side of her. Angela reached up and wrapped her arms around his neck.

                   To be continued...