Mey-Rin x Fem! Reader (Beauty)

Every time you saw her, she made you smile.

Every time she clumsily slipped and fell, she made you smile.

Even when she was killing for the masses, she made you smile.

Something about her just made you smile. And you knew that it wasn't anything to take lightly.

You walked into the Phantomhive Manor with a small basket of goodies for the three best friends you had.

Mey-rin.

Finny.

And Bard.

The trio would always find a way to cheer you up when you were in such a down mood. So being gloomy around them was never an option.

You didn't work at the Phantomhive Manor, nor were you acquainted with Ciel. But you did know Sebastian, as you worked at a small food stand that he would go to all the time to grab fruits for the amazing deserts he made.

And one day you had decided to bring him a little basket of fruit for free for his loyalty to you as a customer.

But once you saw the red haired maid you life changed forever.

After getting invited back a few more times you became more acquainted with everyone there.

And soon about a year had passed and on the date of a year passing since you had met the trio they told you their stories, and their hardships.

You nodded.

"I have never been like that, but my parents were murdered when I was little...I was thinking about prostitution for money because I was dieing on the streets as a teenager. But a kind gentleman came up to me and gave me some money. And a few days after that he said he needed workers for his farm. So I worked and soon he let me go out and sell his goodies to everyone on the stand." You smiled.

And Finny had started balling his eyes out while Mey-rin comforted him and bard started to make dinner.

And when the four of you were alone, Mey-rin took off her glasses, and you would get to see her beautiful eyes. And that stern serious look her actual personality held.

And now you were here. Walking into the manor with a fresh basket of assorted fruits for your friends.

"Hello (Y/n)!" You herd Finny say cheerily.

"Hello Finnian! Have you seen Mey-rin?" You asked looking around.

"Young master has her out back practicing." he smiled. "He even said she might get to teach him to shoot a gun!"

"Earl Phantomhive knows how to use a gun." you pointed out.

"Yes...buuuut she is going to give him some pointers on it!" He smiled more.

"Fine, fine. But I must go see her." You smiled.

"Hey...(Y/n)?" Finny asked.

"Yes Finny?"

"Are you...well I mean- do you have feelings for Mey-rin?"

Your face dropped. Nobody accepted Homosexuals in this time. It wasn't 'natural' or 'normal'. But you had always had a feeling inside that men were not in your comfort zone for love.

"...if you are implying what I think you are implying...then...yes...I am a homosexual." You said looking over at him with a small smile.

"That's so cute!" He shouted.

His answer took you by surprise.

"Well, good luck to ya then! I hope you get your girl!" He smiled and waved.

You smiled as well and walked out back.

There you saw a beautiful angel working her magic. None of the bullets missed either the head or heart of the straw dummies.

"Mey-rin!" You smiled and shouted walking over to her.

She looked over, and those beautiful uncovered eyes bore right into your soul.

"Hello (Y/n)." She said in her now cool and deepened tone. "What brings you here...?"

You gulped. Your face got red. Your heart sped up. And you shifted uncomfortably.

"I...uh...well...um...I...brought you some free fruit!" You smiled and held up the basket to her.

"That is very kind of you. Thank you." She smiled a small bit.

"Your...welcome..." You said starting to stare into her beautiful eyes.

"Is something the matter? Do I have something in my face?" She asked.

"No...your eyes are just really beautiful." You said in a dazed trance. Then you realized what you said. "N...no! I meant...uh...well they are pretty! But I didn't know I was saying that! But...uh...yeah so...um...," You stuttered.

"You sound like me when I'm working." She laughed a bit.

You laughed a bit too noticing that.

"Thank you for the compliment. I think your eyes are very pretty too." She smiled and held the small hand gun down at her waist.

Your cheeks got red and your ears did as well.

"You know," you started. "I think...we should...get...something to eat?...out...,"

"That sounds nice. We should." She smiled.

"Its a date!" You said and smiled. You felt embarrassed again. But you knew she would never take that seriously. Right?

"Oh? Good. I can wear my new dress out." She smiled.

"O...oh!" you yelped. "M...me too!"

"Good. I would love to see you in something other than that brown dress you wear every day." She smiled a bit.

And you flushed.

And Ciel walked in.

"Mey-rin!" he ordered. "Time for my lesson."

"Yes, young master." She said to him. "I will see you on our date then." She smiled again.

And the next thing you knew, you were inside the manor begging Sebastian to let you borrow a dress.