Voting!!

Author-chan! Where have you been?! 

Well my weaboos I have been a bit overwhelmed with school starting. But! Fear not! I shall continue writing on to please my fans! 

And if any of you read any of my other books than you may be thinking. "Author-chan. Why do we not get to vote!" 

Well now is your time. On a lot of other of my stories I have been letting my beautiful readers (You guys.) Vote on stories you want me to write. So I have come up with a few of them. Some of them might be lemons some might be not. But I will ask you to put down what you want me to write in the comments below and say if you want it a Lemon or not. 

I may continue the Ciel x Doll story and I may not. It depends on what you guys want. But anyway back to the voting. 

Non-Lemons/Skits

Ceil x Reader (Love At First Dance.) 

Alois x Reader (Just One Kiss.) 

Grell x Male!Reader (A Day Off.) 

Claude x Reader (Spider Eye.) 

Lemons

Ceil x Sebastian (Goodnight My Lord) 

Ceil x Reader (I Order You) 

Alois x Reader (Ole!) 

Claude x Sebastian (A Deal) 

Alois x Ceil (Dance With Me) 

Ceil x Doll (A Circus Freak) 

Wow do I have a lot of ideas! These all will come out eventually but I just want to know what you guys want to hear about first and if you guys have any requests this is the page to do it! I also want to thank you all for 1.2k Views! Wow! And cheek out some of my other books! I have one for (Almost) Every anime I have seen and more are being added every couple of months. 

Thanks a lot my weaboos I will see you next chapter!