William T. Spears x Reader (The First Female Reaper)

Females were not allowed to be Grim Reapers. They had to stay in HQ and file papers, and stamp papers, and organize cinematic records, and hand out death sythes. But never did they get to do the actual field work...at least until now.

Because you hated the paperwork and sitting at a desk all day doing nothing, you had just refused to do your work. At first people thought it was the same thing that happened to Adrian...where you would be 'retiring.' but that just wasn't the case.

You WOULD show up to work every single day. And sit at your desk. But you would t do anything. You would just be sitting there and messing around or talking to Grell half the time. And that was when the board decided it was time to try and have their first woman reaper.

Ronald waltzed over to your desk and smirked while looking at you.

"(Y/n)!" He said happily. "The board wants to see you!"

"Probably because I haven't done any work in weeks." You laughed a bit and stood up.

"I don't know." Ronald said in a sing-song like voice.

You just shrugged and grabbed a folder with some papers in it. You pushed up your glasses and headed down the hallway. You could hear your heels clicking along the hallway floor as you walked.

You walked into the conference room where two men were sitting down at a desk. You stepped in and sat down in the chair in front of the desk.

"(F/n), we have decided...that because you still owe your debt to us...but refuse to do the work...that we will assign you with field work."

Your face lit up as the man in the chair spoke. Finally, a woman being able to do field work as a reaper.

"But the problem is that we can't place you in normal training. So we will have you be observing for now different skills that reapers use and once you watch and take notes, you can have your own death syth and take a final." The other man who was standing up said.

"I don't understand," You said. "Why can't I do normal training"

"Because you are the first woman to be a grim reaper, we want to keep this under the radar. So the co-workers who are not working in the same field as you will have no idea and we will just tell them that we sent you off with Adrian Craven for a while." The man sitting down said.

You nodded and pushed up your glasses again. This was going to be good. And you could feel it in your gut.

"Your mentor will be William T. Spears. Im sure you have met him at some point." The man in the chair said.

You heard the door open and a tall handsome dark haired man walked into the room and placed some papers on the table in front of you, along with a new outfit.

"Change into these, grab these papers and a pen once you are ready, we will be learning fast and quick and if you do not catch on then you will fall behind." He said pushing up his own pair of glasses.

"Yes sir." You said and quickly grabbed the clothes on the table and headed to the nearest woman's bathroom.

You had definitely seen him around the workplace before, but he didn't talk to you that much. You had always found him quiet attractive, but his stiffness always bothered you. He was a goody two shoes who followed every single rule with a serious expression.

After you changed you were given a default death syth to carry and hold just in case anything happened. You stepped out of the changing room, now in a pair of fancy pants and a well fitted dress shirt.