Ciel X Doll Is This Love Pt 1

( Warning may contain spoilers)

Doll watched in horror as her 'father's house was being burnt to the ground. "I WILL NEVER FORGIVE YOU FOR THIS CIEL!" she cried, her voice hurt from both the sobbing and the screaming. She removed the knife from her side and held it up.

Ceil felt his stone heart sink even farther into the depths of his soul, as he saw the once happy exciting girl, now sobbing and crying in mental pain. He knew the feeling of loosing his family like she did long ago, but loosing another one, something he knew nothing about.

"Sebastian grab her and put her in the carriage." He ordered. 

"Yes my lord." Sebastian grabbed Doll tightly by the arms and dragged her to the carriage, while taking the knife from the girl. He then threw her in and proceeded to locked it. "My lord, may I ask why are you keeping her alive?" 

Ceil gave Sebastian a cold glare.

"Her birth father branded her eye with a hot iron rod, that is why she keeps it covered. Her family threw her out into the streets, she lost them. Then she was happy, we came and took away her other family. This girl deserves another chance."

Sebastion nodded but he knew something was up with Ceil, he was not one to give 'second chances'. They both got into the carriage, Cell and Doll in the back, while Sebastian was up in the front driving. 

Doll stared out the window with a puffy eye and a red nose from crying. Her brown hair flowed down the left side of her face. Her baggy brown shirt was dirty. Ceil looked her up and down then went back to thinking and waiting to go home.

The time came when Sebastian finally pulled the carriage into the Phantomhive Manor. Doll was quite and stern and looked very depressed. Ceil saw this and tried to ignore it but something in him new it wasn't right. 

They stepped out and went into the manor. Doll would've been so excited to see everything if not for what happened earlier. 

"You will be staying in one if our master bedroom guest rooms." Said Ceil in his usual stern voice. Doll just scoffed and stood there obviously not wanting to be near him."Sebastian show her to her new room and get her proper clothing." 

"Yes, my lord." Sebastian said.

Sebastion led her up to her new room and shut the door behind him. She walked over to the big bed draped with purples of all different colors. She sat down and sobbed.

She cried for a very long time. About a half-hour later Ceil came into the room with Sebastian holding a tray of food.

 "Doll..." Ceil started. "Please eat." She looked up at him then turned away like a child. She girl hasn't eaten anything all day. 

"I ain't hungry." Cell rolled his eye. 

"Your always hungry...please eat." When Doll didn't respond Ceil ordered Sebastian out and took the tray to her bed. He placed it down and looked at her in her eye. "Doll if you do not eat I will force it!"

 "What does it matter if I die to ya anyway!" Ceil sighed and . Then he put some food into a spoon. He grabbed her cheeks and pushed them together with one hand until the girls mouth was open. He slid the spoon in and kept her mouth closed with his hand until she swallowed. He gave Doll a gentle kiss and left the tray on her night stand

"That wasn't hard now was it?" With that Cell left the room and looked up at the smirking Sebastian.

"Sebastian why are you smiling like an idiot?" Cell groaned. Sebastian chuckled. "

" I see you have taken a liking to her." Ceil blushed a little bit, but then Sebastian said something that struck a chord in him. "What will happen to poor lady Elizabeth...."

To be continued....