Chapter 5

"I finally decided where we're going!" Bowser exclaimed in excitement.

"Where?" You asked, lured by his excited expression.

"We're going to go to this really tropical island village place called Delfino Plaza. We get a huge condo right by the beach." He grinned.

"That sounds awesome! When do we leave?" You asked.

"As soon as possible! I'm thinking tomorrow or the next day, but I'd pack up today." Bowser replied.

"I'll go pack."

You ran upstairs and rummaged through your drawers and picked out some nice clothes to wear on vacation. You chose a pair of pants, a couple pairs of shorts, a shirt, a bunch of tee shirts, a few pairs of shoes and a couple socks. You neatly placed them in a large black suitcase. You made sure not to forget your bathing suit, just in case of you wanted to go swimming. You also packed sunscreen so you wouldn't get too much of a tan. You also threw your hairbrush and toothbrush in the suitcase and zipped it up. You sighed in relief that you wouldn't have to do any more packing. You looked over at your clock, but thankfully the day was still young.

"Dinner!" A koopa servant called from outside of your doorway.

You got up and off of the bed and elegantly walked to the dinning hall, where Bowser had been patiently waiting for you, distracted by the koopa asking what he wanted to eat. Another koopa tapped you on the shoulder.

"Uh... My Queen, what do you wish to have for dinner." The koopa bowed.

"(Your favourite food), please." You ordered.

"Coming right up!" The koopa ran to the kitchen to begin cooking your meal.

"Aren't you excited?" Bowser asked.

"Yeah, I already packed my stuff."

"Your meal, my Queen." The koopa left your meal in front of you to eat and immediately left.

"Thanks."

You began to eat, but much more mannered than Bowser ever had, considering that his large, muscular hands were too big for his own silverware. You giggled, watching him struggle to lift the slippery, greasy steak. He caught your glance and laughed.

"You're just as clumsy as me." He smirked.

"Sure, keep telling yourself that." You laughed.

You soon finished your meal and wiped your mouth with a napkin.

"I'm not going to sleep anytime soon, so don't force yourself to stay up late." Bowser warned.

"What are you even doing that late?" You asked.

"Stupid meeting stuff, nothing fun. Just about an argument with a nearby kingdom. But don't worry, they only stole some money, so you can't really help us. We're planning on retrieving it later on." Bowser explained.

"Well... Good luck with that, I'm exhausted." You sighed.

"Night." He kissed your cheek.

"I love you." You whispered, going back upstairs to rest.

You got into your pyjamas and flopped into your bed. You pulled the red sheets over your head and closed your eyes, trying to fall asleep. It felt weird, being alone in the humongous bed. It was probably able to fit ten or more humans in it. You began to feel drowsy and fell into a deep sleep.

                               • • •

You woke up, but it was only midnight. Bowser wasn't back yet, so you spread yourself out more. You heard the balcony door screech open. You gasped, trying to hide yourself under the blankets like a scared little kid. You looked around, but no one was there. Then, someone quickly duct taped your mouth shut and taped your wrists together. The figure effortlessly lifted you and began to run. You looked at its face and gasped in shock...