Chapter 11

"Come on, let's go, I have to go and rent our condo, you can go check out the beach." Bowser suggested.

"We should have brought the koopalings, I still barely know them." You sighed.

"Meh. They would've spent the entire time on their phones and video games." He grunted.

"I guess you do have a point." You frowned.

"Go on, go check out the beach, I'll be there in a bit."

You ran off to the beach, despite being in clothes, you went into the warm water, but stayed standing so your shorts wouldn't get wet. You playfully splashed in the water, cooling yourself down a bit. You saw a couple of small fish swimming watched them explore the shallow water. You sat on one of the beach chairs and looked around the beach. The warm, vibrant yellow sun shined down on you as you sat on your chair, dressed in (your choice of beach clothes), sipping a (cold drink). Your eyes burnt from the uncomfortable brightness of the sun. The sun was blocked as you grew cold in Bowser's large shadow as he walked in front of you.

"So, how do you like it so far?" Bowser asked you.

"It's really nice, but I don't feel like sun bathing the entire time."

"Do you want to go check out the condo? After that, we could probably go get something to eat." Bowser suggested.

You nodded, following him to the cookie-cutter styled houses. He turned to one of the houses and walked up to the door, unlocking it with a golden key. He opened the door and you stepped inside. The condo was neatly furnished and had a large staircase leading upstairs. You wandered around the house, getting used to it's layout. You stumbled upon the master bedroom. It had a huge king sized bed in the middle of the room. Your suitcase was in front of a white vanity, leaning against the wall that was covered in paintings of landscapes and flowers. It seemed slightly feminine, but Bowser wouldn't really care. Bowser entered the room with a phone in his hand.

"I'm getting room service, is there anything you want to eat?" He asked you, covering up the bottom half of the phone.

"Some (Your favourite food) would be nice." You replied.

Bowser walked away, still ordering more food for himself. You opened a glass door that lead to a huge balcony. You held your phone in your hand, taking pictures of the beach. The blue water sparkled in the sunlight and small waves crashed onto the beach. You looked out into the ocean, seeing small islands dotted along the coast. You shut off your phone, walking downstairs to go and eat dinner. Your food was served by colourful creatures with big round noses dressed in long grass skirts and had some sort of palm tree growing out of its head.

"Thank you." You smiled, bringing to eat your (food).

A pink one faced Bowser with its wide palm opened, as if it were asking for a tip. Bowser groaned, placing a couple gold coins in it's chubby hand. The creature happily danced out the door along with the others. You began to eat your food and drink a glass of (drink) one of the strange creatures poured for you.

"Do you want to watch a movie or something?" Bowser asked as he took a huge bite of steak.

"Can we watch (your favourite movie)? It's my favourite."

"Sure." Bowser nodded.

You went over to the TV/your Laptop and went onto (Netflix, YouTube, ect.). You scrolled down and found (your favourite movie) You sat onto the love seat and Bowser covered you up in a warm brown blanket. You snuggled into the warm plush blanket as the movie began playing. Bowser pulled you onto his lap, so he could stretch his legs out, his large shell somehow not damaging the couch. You felt your eyelids grow heavy and closed them. You wanted to watch the movie so badly, but you fell into a deep sleep and Bowser was left to watch it alone in the dark living room.

___________________________

Gasp! Bonus chapter, because I said so! Noooooo school is back soon ;-; halp