Chapter 13

Haru...

(I added a few pictures of Haru at the bottom) Congrats to Whitefangthecaptian for guessing right!

You looked at your father in awe. The last time you had seen him, he was dressed in disgusting and withered clothing and his hair was messy and everywhere and he was sprinkled with a blanket of  dust and debris. This time, he was wearing a navy blue cape that almost touched the ground, an even darker navy blue button up suit and a golden crown, encrusted with gems and jewels, on his neat and perfect turquoise hair. To his side was a sword, but he pulled it out and held it to his side, ready to fight absolutely anything and anyone who would get in his way. He looked like a real King. A real and angry King.

"Mario..." Bowser growled, setting you onto the ground, and you hid behind him, not wanting to make the fight any worse. 

"Bowser!" The small red plumber gasped.

"Why are you here. You must leave this instance." Bowser demanded.

"Not until you release Peach." Haru spoke loudly as he pushed past Mario and Luigi, a frown on his face and upset eyes watched Bowser deny his request.

You had never known much about your father. But you had a good feeling that he was nicer than Peach. You looked up at Bowser.

"Never." He coldly spoke.

"Oh yeah? What are you going to do? Kill her and eat her like everyone? All the thousands of lives, wasted... By you..." Haru frowned, small tears in the corners of his eyes.

Haru gasped looking down at me.

"And you... Oh my God... Y/N... What happened." Haru gasped, looking at your stomach.

"I'm pregnant." You slowly answered.

"You fucking bitch! I will literally kill you!" Haru growled, pulling out a bow and arrow.

"The feeling is mutual, you little-" Bowser began to cuss, and I plugged my ears, trying to block the words.

"-I'll beat you into the fu-"

After, Bowser jumped off the balcony and attacked Haru. Nobody joined in the fight. Everyone just watched. Haru had obviously lost. Haru lied on the stone brick path, unconscious. Bowser picked up Haru and got into his clown cart and floated up to the balcony. Bowser ran down to the hall and dumped him into Peach's old bedroom, locking the door. You wanted to try and wake up Haru, but Bowser would be angry. You jumped from balcony to balcony and walked into the room Haru was in. You stole his sword and a dagger out of his pocket. You watched from bellow and saw Bowser and his minions, trying to fight off toads and the Mario Brothers. You felt Haru hug you from behind and he began to cry.

"I barely know who you are, but your mother has been crying about you everyday-"

"She's not my mother." You frowned, pulling away from Haru.

"But... She is your mother. Don't you remember?"

"Listen, Haru. I barely know either of you, and you've never been good parents." You frowned, pulling away from Haru.

"Actually, I knew that'd happen..." Haru laughed.

He laughed as he stabbed you with a blue dart of some sort. You began to bleed and collapsed onto the stone cold floor. You tried to get up, but you couldn't move. You began to feel tired, and fell asleep. The last thing you heard was Haru, insanely laughed, taunting you.

___________________________

Wassup guys! Don't worry! The book isn't close to over yet! I will continue to post every three days! But today was an exception, because of the massive (kind of) cliffhanger.

This is kind of what I imagined Haru wearing

Haru is actually in the Mario anime, only he wasn't an insane psycho

Mario Anime Dub:

https://youtu.be/y-2Y2CtHt_U

If you only want to see Haru, skip to 55:41