Chapter 31

(Sorry if you dislike other character's perspectives of the story :p )

Dani's POV:

I grasped the cold metal bars with my hands, wishing I could bend them to make an exit in this inescapable prison. I groaned in frustration, standing up straight. These cells are sort of roomy and I was able to lie down without having to curl up into a ball. There was even a small window behind me that was about the size of a pillow, but three metal bars preventing anyone from getting in or out. Tears uncontrollably dripped down my cheeks. I blacked out, but I am unaware for how long I was out cold. There had been a couple plates of food set next to me and my stomach rumbled in agony. I reached over to a stale loaf of bread. I bit into the crunchy loaf, forcing myself to swallow it. I was never used to having inelegant foods, but this was just beyond disgusting. I washed it down with a lukewarm glass of salty water, writing my mouth with my sleeve. I heard footsteps and my eyes widened. I backed up, pressing my body against the mossy stone brick walls. I knew it was Y/N the minute the figure spoke.

"H-h-hello?" She stammered.

I opened my mouth to speak, but my throats was to dry and coarse to speak.

"U-u-uhhh.." I grumbled.

"I brought you some water." She softly responded.

A hand reached through the iron bars, holding a glass of ice cold water. I anxiously grabbed it and began to drink it as fast as I could, not leaving a single ounce of water in the glass. I passed it back to Y/N, who quietly chuckled. I pushed myself closer to the bars, gesturing her to move closer. Without hesitation, she pressed her face between the bars, like a small child at the zoo, impatiently waiting for the lions to awaked from their deep slumber. I moved my face closer to hers, pressing my lips against hers.

Don't even ask me why I am in love with this girl I barely even know, for I don't even know myself.

Something about her...

I just want to be with her...

...Forever

Before I could bite her lip or any of that, she pulled away in disgust.

"T-t-this is adultery!" She frowned, wiping her lips with her sleeve.

"Not if you don't even love your husband, it isn't." I reminded, coughing between syllables.

"Where did you even get that stupid idea?" She mumbled.

"He treats you like shit. He won't even let you do whatever you want." I sighed.

She opened her mouth to protest, but she had to think for a few seconds on what to say.

"I'm still young and don't know everything yet. I trust Bowser that he's only doing things for my own safety."

"So he's a pedo." I laughed.

Her face turned red with anger.

"He's immortal. I'm going to leave now. There's no point at arguing with stubborn children, I'm only wasting my precious time. Goodbye and goodnight, Dani." She got up and quickly ran back up the stairs.

That poor, poor girl. If only she knew that Bowser wasn't the man she thought he was. Even if she did, she wouldn't have pushed away so soon.

• • •

Your POV;

You tip toed back into my bedroom, carefully, trying not to wake up Bowser. You lifted up the blanket and crawled into bed. You slowly closed your eyes, relieved that you hadn't woken Bowser up.

"Why did you leave?" Bowser sighed.

Your eyes opened and you looked beside you into Bowser's red eyes.

"I was in the dungeon." You sighed.

"I know you kissed Dani."

You were silent for awhile, refusing to answer.

"You are forbidden from seeing her. If I ever find out you went and saw her, I will have to have her killed."

You bit down on your bottom lip.

"Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to go and sleep in the guest room." Bowser got up and began to walk out of the room.

You tried to follow him, but it was no use.

"Bowser! You have to believe me! Dani was the one who kissed me!" You tried to explain, but he wasn't interested in listening.

"Goodnight."

Bowser slammed the door in your face. You tried to twist and turn the knob, but he had locked it from the outside. You slammed your fists on the door, yelling and screaming Bowser's name. You eventually cried yourself to sleep in front of the door.

• • •

You woke up with bruised and scratched up hands. You felt absolutely awful. You waddled over to the bed like a drunk and fell onto the bed and covered yourself back up. There was no time for thinking about what Bowser would do next. He would still be upset with you, no matter how many times you had to explain what had truly happened that night. You couldn't just completely stop visiting Dani, she needed food and water. Even if she felt attracted to you, it didn't mean you had to kill her.

___________________________

Oh ma gawsh that took forever to write! So sorry it took so long, but hey I'm doing this for free lol...

On an completely unrelated note, I'm getting a haircut, because I am genderfluid (my gender is constantly changing ) and now I can look like a guy, girl, or neither! I'm so happy!

On an completely unrelated note, I'm getting a haircut, because I am genderfluid (my gender is constantly changing )  and now I can look like a guy, girl, or neither! I'm so happy!