Three

Everything seemed so fine. Peaceful. But it's not. Namjoon feel the pressure getting extreme as the day pass on. He's slowly feeling of being alone. Unable to talk to anyone with his situation. Afraid of being judged by this peculiar set up that he's been forced to, even to Yoongi and Hoseok.

Another day at school, Namjoon walking in the hallway with his not-so-neat jeans and sweatshirt. He's walking like a zombie, result of the sleeplessness he's been suffering every night. He's absolutely looking like shit right now and he doesn't give a damn until now.

"Are you part of the movie Train to Busan?" the younger almost jumped, Train to Busan... Zombie. "Yeah maybe I'm one of the-" he was stunned as he saw who he was talking to.

Seokjin.

Compared to him, Seokjin is way more decent looking with his plain white dress shirt and well-ironed black slacks. Namjoon literally dropped his jaw as he saw how stunning the man beside him.

How can he looked so good this early?

"Good morning Namjoon-ssi." Seokjin said as he passed the frozen man. "What are you doing here? Hyung?" the zombie looking man wants to slap himself for using that word. Hyung. It is like he's already assuming that they are already close to drop the formalities between them. And that is the exact opposite of what's happening.

"Why? Am I not allowed to be here Namjoon-ssi?" fuck, right he's my senior. Namjoon still have this kind of look when he doesn't understand something that his father hates. Stop it Joon, you look stupid. He remembered.

"Get inside Namjoon." The younger is still staring at him. Why is he going to my class? Is he my classmate? But he's my senior? What the hell?

Namjoon doesn't like the idea that they are classmate in his worst class. Their professor is such a monster. Giving such difficult paper works and deadly deadline. Lastly, he feels that his professor doesn't like him personally. Looking at him like he's gonna be her lunch. Making fun of him when caught sleeping on her class. Calling him out of nowhere. Namjoon knew it. Professor Lee hate him as much as he hate the monster.

The younger trails behind Seokjin who's holding a stack of paper and some books. His looks can passed as a professor. He found a vacant chair in the farthest part of the room, away from Seokjin.

"Good morning everyone, unfortunately Professor Lee has to attend a convention in Singapore so she will not have the chance to meet with you. For the meantime, I'll be aiding his class. My name is Jeon Seokjin."

As Seokjin finished his introduction, everyone celebrates. Having a chance not to meet their terror Professor and being replaced by her prince like assistant, they are in heaven. Especially for the girls that is drooling for him.

As everyone in his class celebrate, Namjoon felt the exact opposite. He felt like the world betrayed him. He just knew last week that that man in front is his fiancé, and all he want to do is to avoid him in any possible way until he made his decision. And now as the destiny toyed him, he needs to be with this man almost every day for a couple of weeks. It's weird but he wished that his most hated professor is here and not this beautiful man.

"I'm really glad Seokjin sunbae will be here for weeks. A lot of girls in different departments tried to ask him out. But he refused all of them. I heard he also received confession from guys too. And he's also smart. Other sunbae said that Seokjin sunbae is Professor Lee's favorite. She even ask sunbae to be her assistant. He's perfect."