Four

Hyung can I come over? Namjoon shyly ask his Yoongi hyung.

"You better be kid I've never seen you last week. Are you okay?" Yoongi is always like that. Like a grumpy nagging grandmother but Namjoon know he's just worried.

As Namjoon arrived in Yoongi's apartment they immediately grab a can of beer for themselves and slump into the living room, watching some variety show.

"Hyung, remember that shit that my parents want me to do?" The younger ask looking down. "Yeah. That marriage shit? What about it?" Namjoon looked to his hyung. Yoongi saw worry in the youngers eyes, but he didn't speak, he's just watching while drinking his beer.

"I'll do it." Now Yoongi is gasping for air as he chokes to death with his beer. "Kid you're losing your mind. The hell! I can help you with your expenses Joonie. Hoseok and I will help you with it. Don't do it! Idiot!" Namjoon doesn't know if he'll be touched or he'll laugh. Yoongi's face is epic!

"Hyung, that's not it. Can you please calm down and drink your beer properly?" Namjoon knows he won't calm down. "I met him." The younger stated. Yoongi looks stupid waiting for Namjoon to continue. "Who? Your dad?" Yoongi ask as he shift his eyes to Namjoon and to the t.v.

"No hyung. M-my fiancé." The last words is almost a whisper. But Yoongi heard it. "Woow kid! Fiancé huh." After a while, the realization hits Yoongi. "W-wait. Him. Like He. Male. Like us?" the older's eyes goes round. The roundest he made in his whole life.

"Weird right?" Namjoon stares at his beer like there something so interesting on it. His blood is starting to rush in his face and starting getting hot. He's afraid of what his hyung will say.

"Are you fucking kidding me Kim Namjoon! Are you crazy?! You'll gonna marry a man. Like you?!" Yoongi's ranting and screaming scares Namjoon. If his friends wouldn't accept it, how other people will?

"Hyung. Can you please calm down?" Namjoon lose his hope that his decision will be right. "how can I calm down Joon? Your life will be ruined if you let that marriage happen!" This made Namjoon's heart broke. What can he do?

Seokjin needed him.

"Hyung you don't understand. He needed me." Namjoon said exasperated. He doesn't know anymore. "Who cares kid? You don't even know who he was." "Hyung that's not the problem. He needed me to save their company. Hyung please calm down!"

Yoongi just can't believe in what his hearing from his friend. He's just freakin' worried about Namjoon. The younger has a cruel lonely life. Overthinking mind and shit parents, yet he wants to help some random man, with the use of marriage. It's so hard for him to watch Namjoon dealing with all of this and he can't do anything.

"And now you want to be a hero? Dude, don't do it." He tried his best and he will do his best to convince Namjoon.

"Hyung. He needed me. He needed this deal for his family. He sacrificed his life to save his sister. How will I have the heart turn my back on him huh? Hyung what if someone ask you for that. How can you say no when you saw his eyes full with hope and desperation? Will you turn your back just to make your life comfortable?" That is the most cringe worthy statement that Namjoon ever made to his whole life. He want to beat himself up for saying that to Yoongi. But he meant it. He doesn't have the courage to make Seokjin sad.

He's afraid that Yoongi will be angry but he's scared that the older will laugh at him. That is the cheesiest yet the most honest and sincere words came out in his mouth. And he doesn't deserve to be teased.