rouhui's note

This is another rouhui's note.

I will discuss three this on you guys.

First, I'm joining Talk Talk Korea this year and I NEED YOUR SUPPORT guys. There will be an online voting for the works and I hope you'll vote for me. I will be submitting three entry. A webtoon, an illustration and a photo. So please please vote for me.

Winner is the 'host' this year. I tried to participate when its BTS but I'm not lucky. I will give you guys the link of my entries on the next update.

So to be fair, I think you need a reward if you guys supported me. Just like how BTS do it.

If I win any prize, I will make addition five chapters for Different Arrangement. One of that include some stuff that you want to read. Hahahaha.

So please please guys I really need your help here. I'm counting on you. Thank you so much.

Second, I am finally opening my BUSINESS! It is handmade pins made by shrink plastic. I have the design of BTS with their Halloween costume, when they are girls and other stuff. There's also for D.A readers. You can check out my Facebook account:

There are the samples:

Those pins worth 65 php. For Filipino ARMY's it looks expensive. Why is it expensive?

Because all the designs were made by me. I draw all of it. You're not just buying my product but all the efforts that I put into it too.

For the ARMY'S outside the Philippines, I'm still not sure, because the shipping cost will defineitely more expensive that the cost of the product. I'm worried that it will be not worth it for you guys to spend that much money.

For ARMY ph, I'm still not sure if I'm attending that fanmeeting on Sunday. But if I will we can meet. I'll hand you the product so you don't have to pay for the shipping cost.

And lastly, I'm observing Twitter lately and I saw a FANWAR between iKONics and ARMY. i'm not planning to sidein anyone. But guys. WE. SHOULD. LEARN. HOW. TO. RESPECT. ONE ANOTHER. Both ARMY and iKONics.

BTS is BTS, iKON is iKON. We don't need to drag another fandom so our boys will rise up. that's not how it works. Dragging another fandom will make us look immature and the fandom can be the cause why people will hate our boys. They will be defined by the people that is supporting them.

This is a fact: there is no streaming project for iKON's LOVE SCENARIO on any digital charts. iKONics are also shock that they're blocking FAKE LOVE on having their PAK. They're not doing it on purpose. Remember fandoms are not the only one that can vote. There are also some that doesn't belong to any fandom at all.

I'm not saying that iKONics are innocent. But that's the truth. Our goal now is to make 100 million views for Love Scenario on youtube.

I don't know if you'll hate me after this buts that's what I know.

Please guys let's respect one another. The success of other people will never affect the success of the people that we chose to support. Let's be happy everyone.

Let's Fly

Kamsahmida

-rouhui