Twenty Six

Suppressing a negative feeling is not a good choice to make. It make people sad, confused and frustrated until it all blow up, messy and painful.

That's what Namjoon is feeling right now. Messy and painful.

After that night, encountering his good-for-nothing cousin Jiho, and seeing his beloved angel husband turn to devil and slay his asshole cousin and his date and seeing his dad being happy with his son in law, Namjoon felt a lot different now.

He felt like he want to just be alone, feeling so lost and frustrated. He feels stupid by feeling that way. It's so ridiculous believing your asshole cousin's gibberish words. But he still does.

So now, the poor papers are the sacrifice for all his frustrations. It's his twentieth page, a small mistake ending it up crumbled on the floor.

His pale best friend is just silently watching him for almost an hour. He do know that there is something wrong going on with Namjoon but he choose to give him a little bit of space, so he can maybe think clearer but he's definitely wrong.

Namjoon is growing more agitated, frustrated and angry, tearing his twenty third paper without much of a reason.

"What the fuck dude. Can you please stop wasting paper? Trees are dying for that. If you're angry with something, then talk about it! Tearing that paper apart will never solve your problem. Idiot."

Namjoon knows that Yoong is more into tough love but his frustration were clouding his logic thinking and can't help but to feel offended about the elder is saying.

"Shut the fuck up Yoongi. I have no time for your shit." Yoongi can honestly say that he's quite shocked. It is his first time aside from what happened to Hoseoks birthday, seeing Namjoon snap at him and became disrespectful. He know that Namjoon always talk politely to everyone.

The elder realize that whatever is going on in Namjoon's mind is quite serious.

"Yah! You disrespectful rascal. I'm your hyung. Come here and face me. We need to talk about what's going on on your mind." He said with his daegu accent.

Namjoon stood up and grab his bag. "I'll just finish this tomorrow hyung. I'll go home." He quietly said. Yoongi is disappointed. He do want to help his friend but Namjoon should want his help first.

--

Namjoon went home and saw his husband, humming into some pop song he heard somewhere. He look so radiant even with that pale pink apron he is wearing right now. The younger hugged Seokjin in the back. Making him jump a little.

"Joonie. You scared me!" he exclaimed. The younger just snort and buried his face on his husband's neck. Seokjin's scent is helping him to relax even a little.

"Rough day at the studio?" the elder wisely asked, turning around to face Namjoon.

He noticed that Namjoon look tired and sad, he doesn't know why, but he'll figure it out soon. "I've made some waffles, want to try them?" he sweetly said. Namjoon can't help but smile.

They were in the dining room, Seokjin is trying to lift Namjoon's spirit up, but the younger stayed quiet. Isolated by his own thoughts.

"J-Joonie, is there something wrong?" Seokjin gently asked, while observing the younger's expression. The younger didn't answered. He's staring blankly in nowhere. That made Seokjin worried.

"I think you need some rest. I'll just prepare a bath for you." That sound so domesticated in Namjoon's ears. But there is something wrong in the scenario they're into.