Twenty Seven

I listened to BTS' hidden track Sea. I recommend to listen to it. To make the experience even greater. 

==================================================================== 

Yoongi can't concentrate to what he's doing because of that sound that his best friend is making for almost an hour now. That thumping sound of Namjoon's head hitting the wall keeps disturbing the pale man.

"What the hell Namjoon. Stop doing that. It drives me crazy!" Yoongi hissed. Namjoon did stop his ministrations but there a crease in his forehead. Yoongi looked at him . "What now? Last week you were wasting that shit ton of paper and now you want to break that wall using your head."

Namjoon sighed. He himself can't even understand what is happening. "Hyung I don't really now. I'm getting frustrated with this melody. There's something wrong in it but I can't figure out what it is." The blond complained.

Yoongi is also lost, Namjoon doesn't have a temper like this before. He's patient and calm like Hoseok but now, everything is the opposite of that Namjoon.

"You know what. Let's call Hoseok to hang out. You need to loosen up Namjoon. I barely see you drinking. You just study then work then think about Seokjin hyung."

The pale man is right. Namjoon can't even remember when the last time he get drunk and be wasted with his friends. If he's right, the last time he gets shit wasted is after that horrible family dinner. That is even before Namjoon met Seokjin. And that was almost a year now!

"Hyung I need to finish this." He reasoned. Yoongi want to punch him. That melody that he's been working, is for their finals. And that's almost 4 months from now, so he know that Namjoon is just making excuses to be exempted .

"Stop that nonsense Namjoon. I know that that song is for our finals. You have shit ton of time to do that. And it's almost our vacation. You at least need to be wasted even for one night." The elder convinced. Of course how can Namjoon reject his hyung that know everything about him even his soul?

"But hyung Jin hyung is preparing dinner tonight. He'll get upset if I'll make him wait for me." He reasoned.

"I never thought that I will see you head over heels to someone Namjoon. It's fun to see that side of you." Yoongi teased.

The younger's ears quickly showed reaction. It's almost pink and even his cheeks. Yoongi never imagined that he'll see Namjoon blushing. "Stop teasing me hyung."

The pale shorter man did that slurping sound that he always do whenever he's thinking. "How about this. Let's drink in your apartment. That way you can drink and be with Seokjin hyung for dinner." That was a good idea, Namjoon thought. They both agree and send a text message to Hoseok to come in Namjoon's apartment.

He also informed his husband that his friends will come over and hang out in their apartment. He need to inform Seokjin so that something unexpected will not happen again.

Seokjin cheerfully agreed. He's excited seeing his husband's best friend and said that he'll prepare dinner for them.

The sun is down when Namjoon and Yoongi left the studio. They stop by in a grocery store near the place to buy liquor and some snacks. Maybethis will be a relaxing night for Namjoon.

The smell of delicious food welcomed the two as Namjoon opened the door. It's the smell of grilled meat with some spiced in it. Their stomach grumbles immediately feeling their hunger as they smelled the mouthwatering aroma of Seokjin's food .