Twenty Three

Having Jisoo in their household is quite challenging than Seokjin expected. His sister have a lot of needs and one of that is attention. And with his busy schedule, he's having a hard time giving that to his beloved sister.

He's just thankful that it's finally summer vacation. Jungkook and Taehyung always visit them to play with Jisoo. Taehyung isn't jealous with Jungkook and Jisoo's closeness, because the younger already explained to his boyfriend that Jisoo is just a little sister ad a childhood friend to him, and Taehyung is cool with that.

Seokjin is busy as hell, his graduation in nearly coming and he's so busy completing all his requirments so that he'll graduate without a fuss. Its part of his deal with his father-in-law is that he'll become the COO of Kim Empire after his graduation, so he had a lot to do to prepare for the new responsibility coming up.

"Oppa, come let's play!" Jisoo chirped, offering her doll to his brother. Seokjin look at him pitifully, he do want to play with his sister but this ass paperwork that he's finishing is keeping him busy enough.

The elder didn't know how to turn down Jisoo's offer without making her upset. "Ahhmm. Baby, oppa can't play with you right now. I'm sorry." He apologetically asked.

All of a sudden, Jisoo's eyes were glistening with tears. She looks so upset being rejected by his brother again. "Why? You don't want to play with me oppa? Kookie and TaeTae always play with me. Why not you?" she asked.

Seokjin didn't know what to say to his hurt sister. Jisoo is starting her meltdown and started throwing her toys and cry. "Oppa doesn't like me anymore. Oppa doesn't want to play with Jisoo. He hates me!" Jisoo cried. Seokjin is starting to panic. It's not his first time seeing Jisoo in her meltdown mode, but it's his first time being the reason of it.

"No baby! Oppa doesn't hate you. It's just that I have homeworks to do and I need to finish it. Baby please don't cry." He pleaded.

But Jisoo isn't listening. She's getting more upset and started hitting his brother. She particularly hit Seokjin in the face that made the elder shock frozen. The liitle lady is not doing violence whenever she had her tantrums and it is the first time that Seokjin is getting hit by his sister.

Jisoo is screaming on the top of her lungs, crying so hard and throwing things in her reach.

Seokjin is still frozen with so much shock with his sister's action. Something clicked in the elder's mind and felt realy sorry with his sister.

"I'm sorry baby. Please don't cry." But Jisoo is not having any of it. She keeps on screaming and throwing things towards his brother. And Seokjin is just letting her. He do know that stopping Jisoo with what she's doing will just make her more upset.

Jisoo reach some quite hard and sharp thing and throw it in Seokjin's direction. That thing landed on the elder's face and cut Seokjin skin and bleed. The cut is quite huge so there's a lot of blood coming out.

That made Jisoo stop with her outburst. She's staring at her brother with an apologetic look in her eyes. "Oppa, blood." She pointed out. Seokjin touched his face, and saw the red in his hands. Confirmation that he is hurt.

Seokjin quickly grabbed some tissue to wipe the blood away from his face and while doing it, Namjoon entered with Yoongi and Hoseok behind him. The three stood frozen as they saw the situation, the living room is a mess, Seokjin is wiping some blood from his face and Jisoo is crying. Namjoon quickly ran to his husband's side to assist him.

"Hyung what happened?" he ask, snatching the tissue away from the elder's hand to wipe the blood away himself. "Nothing Joonie. Just an accident." He said.