Thirty Four

"Mr. Kim, Sir Namjoon and Sir Seokjin is waiting for you." His assistant announced.

"Let them in Mr. Choi."

Mr. Kim saw his son and his husband as the door opened. There's a small smile on his face as he saw how Namjoon confidently held his husband's hand. There's a smile on his son's face. Something that Mr. Kim rarely saw. He never saw the younger looking so happy whenever they meet. Yet now, he looks like the happiest man on earth.

And with his happiness, Mr. Kim can also see determination in his eyes too. Something that make him feel nostalgic. He used to be like that when he was young. Eager, determined and hungry for success. He concluded that Namjoon inherited that to him.

The young Kim didn't give a greeting to him, making Mr. Kim believe that he also got his stubbornness and arrogance.

"Good morning dad." Seokjin greeted with a slight bow. He noticed that Seokjin still have bandage on his wrist. It was from that night where they encountered Jaehwan's group and got in trouble by beating them. Mr. Kim was relieved to see that his son – in – law's hand were healing.

"What's the reason of this visit?" he playfully asked, even though he already knew what the intention of the couple is.

"We need your help dad." Namjoon announced. There's happiness bloomed inside Mr. Kim's chest. He realized that this is the first time his son ask his help.

Mr. Kim is a great man. A successful business tycoon that have enough influence to their country. He helped many people, meet them, know their story. But one thing he regret is; not doing it to his own son.

The little boy who needs him the most. Waiting for him in every birthday. Hoping to see him proud with his achievement in school. And wishing to have his father to play with him. But he's too caught up in his work. The thing that he built with his own hands. the thing that represent his success.

With him not giving Namjoon enough attention and love, they drifted apart. Mr. Kim suddenly woke up and his son is all grown up. Already know what he want to his life and support himself without his parents.

He had this unspoken wish, it's a wish which is to have a close relationship to his only son. He want to spend time with him. Share thoughts and opinions about things. He want to understand what can make his son happy. But its too hard especially when he doesn't know where to start.

Namjoo isn't a little boy anymore. He's not in their home waiting for his father to come home. He already have friends that he prefers to be with than his own dad. So Mr. Kim let it be. And it turns out that his son inherited almost his exact personality. But more of all the good stuff.

"Dad." Mr. Kim's thoughts were interrupted when Namjoon called him. He realize, he's in daze. Lost in the memories he doesn't share with his son.

"Oh yeah. I heard that you will reopen the case of Seokjin and the heir of Lee's is that it? What exactly the help that you need Namjoon?" he asked.

"We need your PR team. I want a total media blackout for the case. And I know you're going to do that even if I don't ask." he answered.

Mr. Kim is looking to his son. Wearing a formal suit with a tie, polished shoes and well made hair. He looks like he can become a great businessman and perfect to become the next owner of his company. It's in his blood. Sadly, Namjoon doesn't want any of it.

"And why do you want that?" he curiously asked. "I don't want my husband to be dragged in this mess. It too stressful for him. He's recovering now, so I want it to be stress free for Jin hyung." Mr. Kim can hear how proud the younger to call Seokjin his husband. Exact opposite of the younger when he learned about the marriage. he can sense the maturity that he's showing. He is proud to his son.