Chapter Two

Josh

"Josh! Brendon and Patrick are here!" I threw on a shirt and my black skinny jeans and practically ran downstairs to find my best friends Brendon Urie and Patrick Stump.
Brendon had a big forehead and dark brown floppy hair that matched his shady eyes.
Patrick had snappy blonde hair, glasses, icy blue eyes and adorable chubby cheeks.

"Hey Josh." Brendon said, grinning.
"Hey spooky." That was my nickname. Spooky Jim Christmas.
Don't ask why.
"Have fun you guys. Stop in next door and say hi to Tyler. See if he wants to come with you." Mum called out, walking to the office. 

I sighed.
"Who's Tyler?" Brendon asked.
"Ugh some new dork that doesn't have any friends. He moved in next door yesterday."
"Oh."
"Can we see what he's like? Pleaseeee?" Patrick asked. He was always the kind one and great at making new friends.
But I wanted this day to Patrick and I so I could ask him to be my boyfriend! I didn't really mind that Brendon was there, since we are really comfortable with each other and are practically brothers.

A new kid was out of the question.
"Yeah, let's see what he is like."
I sighed. Maybe I could tell Brendon my plans so he could drag the new kid away while I ask Patrick.
"Whatever." I groaned.
Patrick knocked on the door to reveal a middle aged woman with dark brown hair and Brown eyes with a kind face.
"Hello?"
"Hi! Does Tyler live here?" Brendon asked merrily.
"T-Tyler?" Her face went pale.

A/N this story does not deserve 5.8k❤️