Chapter Twenty Four

Josh>>
I slept peacefully for another hour until I was awoken by a screaming Ashley.

"Everyone get the fuck up! Get up! Tyler's in there get up!" She cried.
"Wait what the fuck is going on?" Brendon asked.
"Hurry up! Tyler's in there! He's gonna die!" She screamed at the top of her lungs, the neighbours could probably hear.

We all ran next door to see Tyler's house surrounded in smoke in the middle of the night.
"He's in there!" Ashley burst into tears.
After calling the ambulance and fire brigade, Tyler came out holding a small ukulele, a pillow and some clothes, teary eyed with scratches and bruises on his face, gasping for air.
"Fuck!" He dropped his things and ran back inside, bringing out his mother who had presumably passed out.

He started coughing.

Then he started coughing blood.

Yikes.

"Tyler! Oh my god are you okay? Is she okay? We called for help." Melanie hugged him.
"You scared us, Tyjo." I hugged him, misty eyed.
"It's okay. I think I put the fire out."
"How'd it happen?" 

He went pale and wide eyed.
"Wait."
"Tyler?"
"That fucking asshole. He's a fucking murderer." He sat on the grass, leaning the skinny woman against his legs.
"Wait, what's going on?" I asked.
"Murder? Wait, dude, this is fucked up."
"My dad." He replied, as if it answered all our questions.
•••

Soon the ambulance and fire services came and made sure that the fire was out, then took Tyler's mum to the hospital.
"I can't go back home. Not after this. Can I stay for a few nights?" He asked.
"Sure."
We all went back to sleep after an eventful night and didn't wake up until midday, when Tyler got a phone call.
He had moved into the kitchen to answer it, but I could still hear his voice echo.
"You're lying."

A/N: it's one thirty am I should get sleep bye fam