Chapter Thirty

Tyler>>

Josh practically dragged me to his car angrily. Then he carried my things and put them in the trunk, What was such a big deal? Geez.

"Tyler Robert Joseph." Was all he said before throwing me in the car and driving to his house.
Then silence.
He carried me bridal style up the stairs and into his bed.
He locked the door.
"What am I going to do with you?" He mumbled, taking his shoes off and laying down next to me.

"Go to sleep, Tyler." He whispered.
I was in deep shit tomorrow morning.
•••

I woke up with a throbbing headache. At that moment, death seemed better than that migraine in my head.

Suddenly poems flood into my mind and I ache for my book. I softly and carefully got out of the bed and tip toed over to the door where he put my things.
Suddenly, he stirred. "Tyler. Sit on the bed." He rubbed his eyes before sitting up and watching me closely.

His mocha eyes were filled with so much emotion, happiness, sadness, excitement, anxious, disappointed and all the other emotions the English language can describe.
"Tyjo?"
I snap back into reality and sit next to him.
Josh hugged me and kissed my forehead.
I was so distracted that I didn't even realise he was crying.

"Stop crying Josh."
"I'm sorry, I could've lost you yesterday. You could've fucking died. You're one of my best friends and my boyfriend and I really love you. Don't do that again, please, I can't lose you."

"I want to let go, Josh. I'm sick of holding onto what I know. I want to fucking die, but I never want to say bye to your smile, your glowing eyes, just you in general. "

He hugged me so tight and we sat in silence, the comfortable silence and that moment was so perfect and that's when I thought of one more poem.

'I'm holding onto what I know
and what I know,
I must let go,
But do I want to say goodbye
To all the glowing eyes?'

A/N: aaaaaaa