VACATION TIME!

Erick enters my room He jumps on the bed me and Chris get up.Wtf Erick what are you doing here?!?!?.I GOT TICKETS TO MIAMI!!! Erick says very very loud.So we're going to Miami when?.RIGHT NOW SO GET UP AND PACK WERE LEAVING IN TWO HOURS!!! Bye see you guys in two hours!!.Ugh Chris get up and pack I'll pack my things in a bit.I get ready to pack up and think about what I should take...I ask Chris and he already did his packing and my packing!😵.He picked my clothing plus his and he also got my make~up bag,Wow thnx Chris I give him a soft kiss.Me and Chris run to Ericks room and we both start screaming.WERE DONE ERICK!.Erick kicks us out because Rebecca was taking a shower (lol) we noticed that Raquel and Joel moved in with us and it's good because we still have one more room for one more person I wondered who would it be.Anyways we went to Raquel and Joel's room and just saw them a bit busy so we just left so we walked the dogs and we also stopped by the park.We saw all the little kids and played with them.We went home because it was only 20 more minutes till we leave to Miami which me and Chris are excited to go!😋.•At the airport•we are ready to flight to Miami but first we went to A mini Starbucks and got cafe Erick paid every ones cafe and we are ready to board the plain we get our seats,I sit with Chris and I get the window seat me and Chris sit and hold hands I ask if I could get a water bottle Chris looks at me and gives me a sweet long kiss,I felt my if I was burned potato(he hot asf😉)I got real red I was blushing a lot.Me and Chris stopped and looked at Raquel and Joel kissing so we interrupted.They start laughing and Raquel blushes me and Chris just turn around and sit correctly Chris rapped his arms around my lower back I kiss Chris on the cheek and I fell asleep on Christopher's shoulder.•Two hours passed• I woke up and saw Chris sleeping it was 5pm and we still needed Four more hours to go.I ask Rebecca and Raquel if they could come to the bathroom with me,we went and I went in first and washed my face I came out the bathroom and Chris was outside he comes in with me and closes the door behind him  he sits on the toilet seat and he makes me sit on him he kisses me hard and puts his arms around my waist someone knocks on the door and we forgot that we weren't home so he both got out the bath room and the people that where waiting just looked at us so we took a set at our spots.•4 hours passed• We finally get out of the airplane.We went to the hotel and got our own rooms me and Chris unpacked and we saw that there was one queen bed and Chris laughed I turn around and rapped his arms around me Erick opens the door and looks at us.Ok love birds come on change and le-go.Me and Chris change and head out the door they where just looking at us,Ok can we go now I say while blushing.We went to the private hot tube and the only thing I saw was was Joel and Raquel Kissing each other it was the same with Erick and Rebecca while me and Chris just looked around but randomly we start kissing and we leave to our room.We eat the night by having a long kiss and I guess he forgot to but on a shirt but anyways we were cuddling all night and I fell asleep.
•The next Day•
We went to visit a old friend.He invited us to a party so me and Chris changed into something fancy.

He invited us to a party so me and Chris changed into something fancy

(The tux is suppose to be black)
We got to the party with Da Squad!. Zabdiel welcomed us to the party it was like a club.We met many people and it's was a fast party the party ended like at 2am we where real tired so we went to our room and we just started talking in bed about tomorrow what would we do.He talked to me and I fell asleep while he was saying some boring stuff so I just slept.i felt Chris kiss me and then he fell asleep on me.💤💤😴