The Sleep Over!

•Aileen's POV•
It was our last day at New York tomorrow morning we will be leaving New York and going back to Chicago...We decided to stay in the hotel and have fun we invited Yoandri and Jaime over to have a sleep I called everyone to my room because my room was the biggest so we all put on our pajamas and they all got to my room and I saw Rebecca with Erick's clothes looked like her clothes didn't fit he anymore :3...we ordered pizza and had a great time we all laughed at Joel and Yoandri there pajamas where the best!

we ordered pizza and had a great time we all laughed at Joel and Yoandri there pajamas where the best!

Joel and Yoandri took a picture before entering my room...I loved there pajamas but me and Maria put on you're pajamas we both it them when there was nothing to do...Anyway we had fun we played games and all um Yoandri brought his Wii and we played a game called JUST DANCE Rebecca didn't participate a lot but she danced we all decided to get ice cream in our pajamas it's was a hot night so we also decided to go walking there was a McDonald's right on corner..🍦🍦🍦...me and Chris got strawberry sundae!and the rest got chocolate things (I say that with a lot of respect)they chocolate lovers!im not so I don't even think we walk back and enjoy our time everyone was kissing like always minus me and Chris and Yoandri and Jaime..."Welcome to the group!"I say as we laugh"Does this always happen..."Jaime asked me and Chris..."Um yes always I'm sorry"I say we all smile and start to play,Lilith was falling asleep so I carry her to my bed and sleep her on my arms Chris laid with us and hugged me,Me and Lilith fell asleep...
•Chris POV•
"I knew that was gonna happen"I say..."hahaha"Yoandri says "looks like you could sleep anybody Chris"Jaime says as I cover the girls...I turn around and everyone is asleep!...I lay next to Aileen and fall asleep...💤💤
~~~~~~~~~~~~
Aloha thnx a lot guys I love YALL ❤️ and um thnx for reading!
😀 oh btw Cecixx15 is making a book called who is he? It's a new book and the first chapter was or IS AMAZING I recommend ppl to check it out! Make sure to be ready to read tomorrow's chapter! Or later...lol
BYE!

Got check the book out....

It's amazing

Ok bye guys lmao LOTS OF LOVE❤️❤️❤️❤️ guys help me make 300 views and more tell you're friends family members anyone!! Tell them to join our family! Ik I'm awkward...