Some True Love

It was the next day Chris carried me to Erick's  room I felt like a queen but at the same time I felt bad because Chris always does everything for me and I feel like if it isn't fair but to be real he's the man😉.Anyways me and The gang went to meet up with Zabdi at the park close to our hotel. We get to the park and see that there was a big festival we decided to go to the festival instead.The guys meet up at the drinks while me and the girls meet up by the mini pond.
•Chris POV•
Me and guys where a bit worried about the girls because what happened last time was a bit insane anyways we think that the girls will be fine,Hey Chris let's get them ice cream and a mini drink says Erick.We decided to go to the stores near by we got everything and went to the mini pond where the girls where at,We see the girls with two guys they weren't flirting or nothing but they where giving them a look.We didn't realize that Raquel was not there until she came up to Joel and gave him a kiss.We saw Zabdiel and Another guy that I haven't met.Erick walks up to him and says Hey Richard how ya doing? I went next to Aileen and she just gave me a look of why are you just looking at me.I carry Aileen to the sand and I sit her untop of me she looks at me and kisses me we just look at the pond and the three little ducks with there mommy duck.While Erick and Joel finally finished talking to Richard and Zabdiel.They sat next to me and Aileen but with Raquel and Rebecca Each on was kissing there boyfriends or just laughing me and Aileen kissed and next thing I knew I was laying on the ground while Aileen just sat untop of me kissing me or just normally sitting.It was 8pm already the girls fell asleep we each take our lovely girls and carry them on our backs at take them to the hotel room I laid Aileen down.I changed into my Pajamas and laid with Aileen in bed.
•The next day• •Aileen's POV•
I woke up next to Rebecca and Raquel.The guys where doing something.I got up and just looked around.The girls wake up and just say wtf are we doing here!.I just sit up and do nothing but just sit the guys come in with tuxedos and hard on them,They start singing and dancing we look at them and just say wow Chris gets close to me and carries me Erick and Joel did the same to there dates.We just be in the room till 10:30pm and we each go to our rooms minus us because we where already in our room I kiss Chris for so long I felt Chris bite my lip.I laughed so we stopped.We both fall asleep by watching T.V.💤
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Shoutout to
becky_cruz And to RaquelPozo3 plus Cecixx15