Wedding part2.

•Aileen's POV•
I walk out holding Christopher's hand and see many things (People)"Chris"i say.."Yes"Christopher answered..."I need a pill"i say walking towards the kitchen countertops..."Another?"
Chris asked..."Yeah"I say..."Ok"Chris said walking outside...I feel someone staring at me...i turn around and see Julie..."Who invited you?"I asked..."Nobody,Is there a problem?"Julie said..."Um yes,First its my house,Second nobody likes you,Third your just a dramatic person"i said as Julie got Close and played with my hair..."JULIE"Raquel said...Julie turned around and got a slap at that time i felt dizzy again...Julie got up and turned around,Ignored Raquel and turned to me...As she wanted to slap me i stopped her holding her hand pushing her back which made her fall...everyone stared at us...I turned to the sink and started to vomit...i couldn't see anything after five minutes later...
•Raquel's POV•
"Aileen!"I said running to her..."take Julie outside and tell chris and the rest to come!"I said touching Aileen's face..."Shes boiling hot"I said....Chris came in and saw Aileen he carried her and had blankets on her...,So he took her to the Hospital...Erick went with him we stayed home and hosted the party...
•Christopher's POV•
"I need you to take off her shoes"i said to Erick..."Um ok"Erick said...
•14Minutes later•
We got to the hospital...They took her in and didn't let us go with her we sit and think..."Erick do you think,Aileen's...."I stopped and think a lot...."Chris...You didn't..."Erick said looking at me...."I~i~i dont know..."I said..."Well Thats probably it...Congrats..."Erick said...
•30Minutes Later•
"Miss Colon!"The doctor said..."us..."Erick said"Well Aileen...Is...Pregnant...And...We aren't sure if she'll have Twins or not..."The doctor said looking at us..."Which is her Husband...."The doctor asked..."Um her Boyfriend"i say raising my hand..."Ok you two may walk in now...I was Excited and happy that I'll finally have kids with the love of my life..."Erick are you mad?"I asked..."Definitely not"He said...I smiled we walking in the room and see Aileen..."Baby?"i say..."Yeah"Aileen said smiling..."Your Pregnant"I said kissing her..."Yep"Aileen said..."Erick"Aileen said..."Yes"Erick said walking to her..."Can you two lay by me..."Aileen asked..."Yeah"We both said laying beside her..."I love you two...,You Both will always be my babies..."Aileen said kissing us..."We love you too"I said hugging her..."Love you My Princess"Erick had said...
•20Minutes later•
"Aileen may go home,By the way she has 5 Months of pregnancy"The doctor said..."Ok"Aileen said..."Tale care"the doctor said as we left and went home...
•At home•
We went upstairs and laid Aileen down...I laid with her two while Erick went to the party...I heard music and all but stayed with Aileen which was sleeping on me...I get up and lock the door and also get undressed...
~~~~~~~~~~
Woahhhhh
Welp that was today's Chapter...
Love y'all ❤️