Having another Vacation

•Aileen's POV •
I run up to Erick and jump on him "I GOT FREE TICKETS FOR NEW YORK!!!"I say as I scream.He runs and starts to pack everyone in the house heard me and started packing I run to my room and see Chris done...😵..."Chris you don't have to"I say with a weird looking smile.I give him a kiss on his forehead because his mouth was still swollen.I walk out the room and scream"WE ARE LEAVING IN TWENTY MINUTES!!"I say with a smile at the end.
•at the airport•
We all get Starbucks like always but this time we got to the airport and got straight in there wasn't a lot of time to be getting Starbucks but we still got our cafe.We all sit down and enjoy the flight.
•12 hours have passed•
We still needed a hour left the only thing I saw was everyone kissing while it was just me and Chris looking around but Chris suddenly fell asleep.I got my phone and started playing Clash of Clans like I'm leader I get to do whatever I want which I love about so I start chatting with my members and try to get my village better and upgrade my things...
•out the airport•
I wake everyone up and we get off the first thing we do is sleep it was 8:42pm and the plane flight made me tired...me and Chris coddle and fall asleep💤
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Omg guys I have like a bit of ideas it's hard sometimes but eh it's ok anyways don't forget FRIDAY EDIT
It's gonna be good and make sure you send me pics pls!
Love y'all❤️❤️❤️