Having a bit of Fun!

•Aileen's POV•
I wake up and see Chris with nothing on only boxers i blush and enter the bathroom i changed and wash my teeth i run to Erick's room and jump on there bed,I tried to not hurt Rebecca but thank god i didn't...I looked around and they weren't in bed...i went back to my room and just woke up Chris it was 12:00pm already...Chris woke up and hugged me tight...We all ate Breakfast and went to our rooms Lilith came with us Chris turned on the TV while i was laying down with Lilith in bed Chris tickles me and Lilith joins to tickle me I start to laugh next thin you know we were all on the floor I turned around and started to tickle Lilith me and Chris kept tickling Lilith,After a while I started tickling Chris,Chris was on the floor laughing and he hugged me and i was untop of Chris,me and Chris Kissed each other and Lilith was laughing on the corner looking at us...Chris enters his hands inside my shirt and moves up,I got up but I couldn't Chris was still hugging me"Chris ya déjame ir"i said..."No quiero tú eres mía!"He said looking at me deeply"Chris la niña,nos esta viendo y no me gusta eso"I said...He let me go and we both go up we ran to Lilith and Saw everyone outside our door...i look at everyone"Que asen?"i say with a face of WTF...."ay um nada Hermanita..."Erick said with a weak smile..."ay ok yo y Chris nos vamos a acostar"i say as i walk bad to my room i see Chris with all the covers on him,I just and i lay untop of Chris I snuggled my self in Christopher's chest,Chris hugged me and we started to kiss Christopher's hand was inside my shirt he took of my shirt and i took off his too...We sits down and i sit down on him but looking at him(idk if im explaining what im doing lmao) he pulls me closer to him and i kissed his neck Chris smiled then we both laughed He lays me Down and kisses me going south...I felt his Kisses...Chris kissed my stomach and I laughed He sits me up and kisses me i lay down and Chris lays on me and Snuggles into me Chris falls asleep and i get up the bed and take off my shorts off and just knock out i forgot to put on pajamas...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Guys its gonna get Romantic soon and lots of Drama haha...
Love yall❤️❤️❤️