HAVING A GOOD DAY

•Aileen's POV•
I woke up and saw Chris just waiting for me to wake up I got up and Chris carried outside I was in pajamas too.He didn't put me down looked like the guys did the same because I saw Rebecca in her Pajamas and the other girls plus Maria's new daughter...we where in the lobby and Chris didn't put me down he ran outside the guys followed too I guess Rebecca was growing a belly...so Erick didn't want to carry her...Caden didn't carry Maria because of the little girl...But Joel And Raquel tho they catch up to us and it was a dangerous race...me and Raquel just look at each other the finally out us down and we tried to run to the hotel but they stopped us ,we rolled our eyes "Why are we outside in the street?!?"Raquel says"can we go I'm super lazy right now"I say beginning Chris to carry me back (lol)...Chris carries me across the street 😒...Chris wrong way it's not this way...He looks at me and randomly kisses me there where people around too...I saw we where going because I saw Yoandri and Jaime I slap Christopher's butt and he laughs" Chris no let me get ready at least!"I say..."sorry Mami you're gonna have to stay on my back for a couple hours"he says with a smile..."A COUPLE HOURS?!?" I say "ok calm down Mami just calm down"he says...
•1hour later•
"Can you put me down Chris"I say..."nope"he touched my butt while saying that..."Chris stop!"I say laughing...I touch Christopher's butt and he got tired of me slapping that bottom..."I'm gonna slap you're butt Aileen and I'm sure you won't like that!"he says while everyone turns around and looks at Chris...Chris finally puts me down Raquel was on the ground already she was just sitting with Joel...
•At the hotel•
I got inside the Room and changed

I put that on and straighten my hair by the time I was done Chris had the same outfit as me😵

I put that on and straighten my hair by the time I was done Chris had the same outfit as me😵...(Relationship goals!)
We looked like twins knowing we both have light brown eyes and really black hair and we are both tall...but we're dating..We came out the room and everyone was changed Maria told us the little girls new name her name was Lilith...Its was a beautiful name for a girl she thought when the mini met up was over we all fell asleep... And woke up later but went back to sleep...💤💤💤
~~~~~~~~~~~~
Tomorrow! Is!gonna! Be! A! Good! One!
Love YALL ❤️❤️❤️
MAKE SURE TO FOLLOW ME ILL FOLLOW BACK!😄