Strong Love=Useless Love

•Aileen's POV•
I wake up and hear many talking outside the guest room...I take a shower and change into my clothing...I walk out the room and walk. I feel Erick and Chris following me...I walk to my car and leave...
•Chris POV•
I see Aileen leave...I walk outside and Erick follows me...I sit down Rain starts to pour Erick is still with me..."Come on,Lets go inside " Erick says opening the door...
We both walk in and sit..We watch the soccer game and just forget about Aileen...
•Aileen's POV•
I stop at a gas station and Pay for my gasoline...I get back in my car and just drive into the distance...
•2 hours later•
I walked out and got in my car I road home and just entered inside I walked to the Guest room and just laid down I heard someone open the door it was Erick..."Where have you been!?!"Erick asked...I didnt answer "Answer me" "I was at a park..."I said "So why do you smell like Alchol?" Erick said laying down on the bed with me..."Leave"i said he didn't say nothing and he didn't leave either....He hugged me and kissed my forehead he stayed with me until I fell asleep...
•ERICK'S POV•
Aileen fell asleep I covered her and left I saw Chris on the couch..."What happened Chris asked..."She drank and she's asleep" i said...we both look down and just watch TV....
•1hour later•
Me and Chris go check on Aileen...we walk upstairs and enter the room,She was sitting on the bed looked like she was falling asleep We walk to her and sit by the bed...Chris lays next to her...she doesn't say a word..."Im sorry"Chris said.."So you were talking to that girl"Aileen says sadly..."She found my number I haven't even sent a message yet"Chris says hugging Aileen...
•Aileen's POV•
I ignore the fact that Chris is hugging me i see Erick sit down and just lays down with me so really im in the middle of Chris and Erick...
•3Hours later
Narrator:
Everyone in the house had problems but also enjoyed the day!This was nice!Aileen,Chris,And Erick fell asleep they slept together and moved a lot while they slept everyone else were minding there own business...
~~~~~~~~~~~~
IK THIS IS SHORT BUT IM REALLY BUSY TODAY AND WELL ITS SOMEONES B-DAY AND I HAVE TO GO AND WELL IM JUST BUSY SO IM REALLY SORRY!
Anyways Love Yall❤️❤️❤️