Stressful

•Chris POV•
I wake up and did not see Aileen with me...I got up and walked to my room...I change and just lay down thinking of Aileen...I finally got my head together and walked downstairs i saw everyone,Aileen looked at me and just ignored me...I felt like crap from the inside...I sit next to Aileen,Rebecca Served me and i ate we all finished and Everyone left..I had a bit of an idea...I walked to my car and drove to the Flower store...I bough some red roses and a Big teddy bear saying "I love you,And i always will" I also bought a card saying sorry...I knew if wouldn't be much but i could possibly get her back...
I get back in the car and drove home I didn't see Aileen's car so she was gone i called everyone down stairs they all had parts...I went to the guest room and placed everything down...Rebecca made a cocktail...She made a fruit cocktail cuz Aileen doesn't like Chocolate...We all left to our rooms...
•2Hours later...•
•Aileen's POV•
I walk in the house and don't see anyone i place my bags down and see Lilith..."Hi Aileen!"She said "Hey"I said she sat me down on the couch she sat with me..."Aileen...You should go back with Chris...Its nice to know that he loves you"Lilith said with a smile...I had my shocked face on me..."Lili"I said turning around and not seeing her,She randomly disappeared..."Ah"I say confused...I see Erick walk down..."Hi sis"He says "Hey..."I say as Erick hugs me and whispers in my ear.."Aye Your making a mad stress over for your love"He says...I don't blink or move...I ignore and walk upstairs...I see Rebecca and With Ezequiel and Maria they hug me and talk randomly talk about Chris I ignore and walk to my room i see i see gifts...A smile grew on my face...I sat down and saw the gift card it read it and saw Christopher's signature...That same smile went straight down...i felt everything in its place and walked out the house...i see Chris waiting for me by my car...I didn't bother looking at him I tried to avoid him but just couldn't,He hugged me and just didn't move he hugged me tightly..Chris looks deeply into my eyes he kisses my lips...I forgot the way How kisses worked...Chris kissed me,I missed those lips of his...Chris lets go of me and walks into the house i get in my car and I don't bother thinking of that amazing kiss i just had...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Boom Boom!!!!!
Well...That was beautiful...Hehehehe
I hope y'all enjoyed
Love Y'all❤️❤️❤️