;)

~Aileens POV~

"Um well no,not really"i said...Chris winks and we walk to the kitchen....i open the fridge while Chris sits on a chair ":|"...."NO FOOD,LEGOOO" i said running for my purse "fine ill turn on the car i guess"Chris said...,i run outside and open the car door..."am i forgetting something?!?!"i said as chris nodded..."what am i forgetting?!" i asked..."my morning kiss" He said staring at me...-_-....i get in the car and close the door"lets go to Starbucks..."i said taking off my sweater..."fine then i guess no morning kiss"chris said...

-17 Minutes later-

Chris pulls up to the drive thru..."LEMME GET A BLACK COFFEE!"i said..."and a Cherry Blossom Frappuccino"Chris said..."OHHH 2 OF THEM"i said smiling..."yeah...2 please :|" chris said as he pays...,We get our drinks and go food shopping

-At Sams Club-

we walk out the car and enter the store.."what do we really really need?"I asked..."ummmm,just get food i guess"chris said :S....i get 2 bags of chips and lots of fruit..and of course some BBQ n ribs...and more meat...Some Vegetables and good drinks...,we finally pay and leave..

-12:57-

"So where are we going to next?"chris asked..."thought you'd never ask...,lets go shopping for clothing!" i said as chirs stopped w/ an horrible face..."O.O,ohhhhh ugh ok",We go to the closes mall and walk in...,"Lets see at hollister"we walk in and i get an outfit and a little more ;)

i pay and we go to get Chris some Adidas,not only that but matching clothing ;P

we got same outfits and shoes!,

:))))) #GOALS....,ok then we went to Pink to pay a bill then got chris the Iphone 7...

[Hours Passed and decided to go home]

-4:42-

we parked w/ all our things and i ran inside and called everyone to help...while i went upstairs and got something from Amazon...

-an hour later-

"ok im done finally"i said walking down stairs...i ran to Ezequiel and hugged him..Lilith got jealous..."ohhhh um :E"..."its okei!"lilith said running to her room...i left ezequiel crawl on the floor then i ran upstairs to lilith and sat beside her..."lili i love you both not only that your gonna get jealous when my baby come out..."i said hugging her..."no the baby gets a free pass...,but ezequiel no..."lilith said..."ok ok ok not right now,how about we just go down stairs and chips!"i said smiling as we both walked down...we opened a bag of chips and ate..While the rest were making food..."Joel!"i said..."yeah?"...,"our home work :D"i said..."x.x"..."yep u gotta do it"i said as all the girls give our notebook to joel..."SMH" joel said as he started to do our homework...

-13minutes later-

"Chris!"i said..."yes????"chris said running to me..."BABY MOVED"i said freaking out..."REBECCA!"chris screamed..."yo shut up if normal.."rebecca said..."and btw its that time were u wanna smash w/ the partner"Rebecca said w/ a wink.."ohk?"i said......"ill handle that ;)"chris said..."EW BRO STFU"Zabdiel said..."damn..."Erick said taking a chip away from lilith..."Johann to much love m8"Joel said as he chuckles..."shut up im gonna enjoy this!"Johann said as he goes back to kissing Maria..."when yoandri coming back"i asked..."he just left a week ago...wait longer..."Chris said..."sorry hes cool"i said as i laid on the floor..."w.e" erick said...

-10:25-

"ok good night to all!"Richard said as we all entered our rooms..."im not tired"chris said..."same..."i replied.."wanna do something?"Chris asked..."Like?"i said..."Idk like a bath together"Chris said smirking..."sure i guess"...Chris turns on the water while im still laying down looking at the sealing..."the water is ready"chris said,i get up and walk to the bathroom and see Chris in the tub waiting... :}

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yeshhhhhh lol ill be updating soon :D

{~Like//Comment//Follow}~