Last Trip for now....

•Aileen's POV•
I get a text from Yoandri...
Y:Hey bbg!,Missed ya!
A:Heyyyy boiii
Y:Wazzz up?
A:Nothing much hbu???
Y:Well i was wondering if you wanted to come to New York were having a bit of a week party
A:Ahhhhh um ill see if the others want to go if not me and Chris will go,Ill let you know
Y:Ok thx my girl!
"Chris?"i say..."yeah?"Chris says giving me a kiss..."Yoandri invited us to New York,Can we go?"i ask...."Of course baby"He says i text everyone in our group chat
A:Get ready ppl,Were going to NEW YORK!
E:TFFFFF!,FR SIS?!?
A:Yep get things ready cuz we leaving soon!
•24 minutes later•
Me and Chris were ready we walked out the room and headed down stairs we....While Erick and Rebecca went to my moms house to leave Ezequiel with her....The rest were ready but Maria and Caden were not they were planning on leaving
Lilith with her grandmother so they did while they did that Zabdiel's Girlfriend (Barbara)
Was struggling With Zabdiel
"Zabdiel!,Let me go!"Zabdiel ignored her and carried her down the stairs...."Mucho amor ustedes"i said hugging Chris😂"Si muchísimo amor le tengo a mi reina"Zabdiel said smiling..."Wheres Richard?"I asked...."a getting his things ready i guess unless if he's trying to ignore Deysi,She's mad cuz she lost her make up bag...."Zabdiel said rolling his eyes...."oye mano vamos a dejar las cosas en el carro"Chris said walking out with Our bags with Zabdiel...
"Vamos a ver a Richard?"I said ...."Vamos..."Barbara said we went upstairs and saw Richard and Deysi kissing..."Ok guys come on we gotta go...."i said as they walk out with there bags....we all walk outside and wait for a woman who is gonna take care of the dogs...."Where's Joel and Raquel?"Chris asked "I FORGOT ABOUT THEM!"i said running inside and seeing a note on their door....
"We are gone....Ha! Actually by the time you read this we are probably at Yoyo's house....So hurry we'll be waiting...."

I walk out and see everyone out side....I tell the woman that we'll be leaving so we got in our cars and drove off....
"Chris...."I say looking at him...."Si mami?"He said "Te amo..."I said kissing his cheek...He smiles and looks at me....
•2 hours later•
We all rushed to the Airport and got in the security place (Idk lmao) we all get pass every thing and got in the plans we sat down and talked....I sat on the window side while Chris sat next to me we were holding hands and hearing music (With our headphones) Chris feel asleep and i got up and got Christopher's army blanket to cover him...He looked like a cute little baby....I also feel asleep...
•2 hours ago•
I got woken up by Christopher's kisses....I totally fell in love when he kissed me "Sis?"Erick says. "Waaa"i say ignoring him....Next thing i know is that i fell asleep again....
•8 hours later•
I woke up in a bed....I didn't see anyone i got up and walked out the room and see a lot of people....
~~~~~~~~~~~
Hola hola! Hehe
Well im glad that im updating lmao ill probably update mañana...
LOVE YALL
VOTE&COMMENT